RC kart practice day? Pelham Alabama

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC kart practice day? Pelham Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by mxrich
Robert is so serious I heard he is having a custom holster made to carry the kart!

Just got it today MXrich. Looks pretty fine I must say. I guess I could've kept things simple and gone with a logo'd diaper bag instead of the holster look?

Robert
Old 11-14-2011, 09:10 AM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by Spider004
Sunday, November 20th starting at 12pm.
I'll see what I can do for attending. You guys use AMB correct? I own one myself, not sure about how many others own them. What about AMB handouts also? Reason being, we use a different lap system than most since our karts don't fly as fast as a lipo powered touring car. For us, AMB is not neccessary. If things pick up with the karts there, I can always bring our setup since its very portable and simple to use. All is needed by us is, our company laptop and our wireless printer! We to can pull up laptimes, who's in the lead announcements up to ever minute if need be, winner placement announcements, various sounds and serveral other heat and mulitple main functions for racing. We can go hold up to 99999 races and same with mains. Of course, not trying to make thing difficult by all means. We won't need the AMB so this will give even you a break if things pick up with the karts there. Nothing will be needed by your or even your system but a mere plug-in. Just some FYI about our kart races and the ease if of it all.

Robert
Old 11-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

We do use Amb and do have some extras.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Tech Regular

I'll talk to some of the local kart drivers in and around the Birmingham area and see if we can get some karts up that way asap then.

Robert
Old 11-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by teamedgerc
I'll talk to some of the local kart drivers in and around the Birmingham area and see if we can get some karts up that way asap then.

Robert

Robert you should send out a mass email to all us kart racers. Set a race date far in advance and make it happen. You and I both know 60 to 80 drivers will make it out. Look at Tampa we had 70 plus karts and didn't leave until late that night man. You know I'm up for travel time. I'll come over if I don't have other races scheduled. Do it.

Leadhauler
Old 12-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Leadhauler
Robert you should send out a mass email to all us kart racers. Set a race date far in advance and make it happen. You and I both know 60 to 80 drivers will make it out. Look at Tampa we had 70 plus karts and didn't leave until late that night man. You know I'm up for travel time. I'll come over if I don't have other races scheduled. Do it.

Leadhauler

Looks like Im going to have alot on my plate this month. Do you want to try to organize something? With the move and all I don't think Im going to be able to pull much free time to organize anything. This is just me being honest Lead. If you guys want to race indoors somewhere then make it happen. I'll be hitting ALT next weekend. On a ending note, Stef and I just got back from Nashville just a few minutes ago. Its about the same temp as it is here in Alabama. So no such luck with outdoor racing there anytime soon. Its just getting cold everywhere. We'll get it going inside soon.

Robert
Old 12-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Just got it today MXrich. Looks pretty fine I must say. I guess I could've kept things simple and gone with a logo'd diaper bag instead of the holster look?

Robert
The diaper bag would look great on you Robert. May I send you some fashion sites that carry quality diaper bags? Channel has one thats perfect and comes in a durable white leather

Ceri
Old 12-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Looks like Im going to have alot on my plate this month. Do you want to try to organize something? With the move and all I don't think Im going to be able to pull much free time to organize anything. This is just me being honest Lead. If you guys want to race indoors somewhere then make it happen. I'll be hitting ALT next weekend. On a ending note, Stef and I just got back from Nashville just a few minutes ago. Its about the same temp as it is here in Alabama. So no such luck with outdoor racing there anytime soon. Its just getting cold everywhere. We'll get it going inside soon.

Robert

I think a outdoor race during this time of year is crazy hun:. I'd forget it. I don't think many if any will take the plunge to race outside right now. Indoors could be a different story if a good track was found. You agree?

Ceri
Old 12-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Cerijonston
I think a outdoor race during this time of year is crazy hun:. I'd forget it. I don't think many if any will take the plunge to race outside right now. Indoors could be a different story if a good track was found. You agree?

Ceri

No I won't do anything now. If anything I need to get my butt up to Onelug and Hotshots asap. If worst comes to worst, we'll ballroom race again. Being the bad economy and ballrooms not being booked for parties? Theres plenty of dates open per management of hotels we used over the years. Great and even better rates than before. This may be the way I choose. It sure would make things easier for all locations. But yes girl. I do agree with you. Indoor racing right now is the way to go at this time of the year. Burrrrrrrrrr!

Robert
Old 12-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Regular

Ceri be sure to check the thread about nashville over at our rc groups tonight. We posted something about the Quads finally. This will be right up Jonathans alley if all goes well on Monday.

Robert
Old 12-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ceri be sure to check the thread about nashville over at our rc groups tonight. We posted something about the Quads finally. This will be right up Jonathans alley if all goes well on Monday.

Robert
Now you know Jonathans gonna be crying for one since you posted it. If he gets one I'll make him get one for me. It'll be the deal breaker

Ceri
Old 12-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Cerijonston
Now you know Jonathans gonna be crying for one since you posted it. If he gets one I'll make him get one for me. It'll be the deal breaker

Ceri

Deal breaker huh? ROLF. I'll cut you guys a good deal as always. Hey I reshot my kart for indoor this year. Nothing crazy just taking it back old school kart style. Todd and the crew liked the checkers since all our large events and corp setup is done in such. Have you seen Leads kart yet? WOW! I wouldn't even hit the track with it. It should be a shelf queen. They did a unbelieveable job on his kart. The airbrushing is intense! Really nice.

Robert
Old 12-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Have you seen Leads kart yet? WOW! I wouldn't even hit the track with it. It should be a shelf queen. They did a unbelieveable job on his kart. The airbrushing is intense! Really nice.

Robert

Lead must be keeping his kart under lock and key. I only know three people who've seen it. Oh well I'm over it.

Ceri
Old 12-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Tech Regular

He must be doing something. Everyone at rcgroups has been riding him because he didn't post pictures. He may be waiting for indoors to show it off. Who knows.

Robert
Old 01-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

He must be doing something. Everyone at rcgroups has been riding him because he didn't post pictures. He may be waiting for indoors to show it off. Who knows.

Robert
He's made serveral posts but none with his kart to my knowledge. I'm over it anyways:Laughing:

Ceri

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.