Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Alabama Racing
NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama) >

NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)

NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)

Old 06-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brandon Black View Post
Man Zixxer that sucks! I know how they feel, we went through the same thing here! hope they do get everything takin care of, Nitro fever was one track we would make the drive to race at! Good luck and keep us Informed on what comes happens
Yup we will let you guys know. Had fun at the rcpro race. How did todd finish. I turn marsheled for yall open truggy race. Holy shit I was tired after that. Can you pm me or email me if yall are gonna have any big races up there. I still wanna come back to whitehouse and race again. That was a blast. Holla.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Old 10-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Omg this sucks, what a way to make my first post in disappointment. Any chance we will ever get an on-road touring car course around here?? or if there is one in the area i just dont know about?

and also is there any chance this track will open back up?
Old 10-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by Mista Mustard View Post
Omg this sucks, what a way to make my first post in disappointment. Any chance we will ever get an on-road touring car course around here?? or if there is one in the area i just dont know about?

Actually were getting a smooth onroad track going right now in Pelham off 31 near 150 and 65however, were still in the works of wall plugins and pit areas with our rental agent. Keep in mind, we are only onroad electric. Its much easier to run an electric "large scale rc gokarts" in our case than a nitro vehicle due to noise level and run space. You see we make our gokarts and custom build orders to our consumers desires. We do not produce nor will make a nitro vehicle due to driving area limitations. Also, with all the brand named brushless motors making a huge dent in nitro sales, some brushless out perform nitro with less money and less mechanical engine knowledge by the rc's owner. Plug n play if you will is needed for electric vehicles with the brushed and brushless motors. One last benifit? Nitro is hard to find locations (excluding outside only) where you can run due to proper ventalations, electric 6 cell or lipo you can run anyhwere in doors as long as you've got space to run! Even a hotel ballroom for larger events! On a ending note, once a electric or perhaps a nitro track is found, there nothing like watching a good A main.............................................. .......

Robert
TERC
Come chat with our racers at: rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962063&page=90
Attached Thumbnails NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)-michealf.jpg   NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)-x.jpg   NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)-100_4097.jpg   NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)-bobskarts1%7E1.jpg   NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)-jb5.jpg  

Old 10-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

There is no chance of NitroFever opening back up.

We do have other tracks in the area though.

Get on www.rcsoutheast.com and look under the Alabama track directory.

Shelby County RC is your highest-activity offroad track in the area; most of us race there.

Other than the Kart fellow above; the only other "onroad" track is up in Guntersville. They have an awesomely smooth concrete pad. They run mostly electric as well.

I think the Shoals guys run onroad sometimes as well. Shoals RC in Florence.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Abrasion Rc in Guntersville, AL has a off road and on road track that is great. Lots of racers in Alabama starting to show up for races. check them out
Old 10-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Abrasion Rc onroad track is great. Next race 11-13-10
Old 10-31-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)
Default RC onroad Alabama - Pelham - Finally have some of our ONROAD track setup down here!

Finally got some of our onroad track setup down here. It came down Wed night. We're awaiting some on some other things, our trailer driver stand, pc for the track and a coule of of others. Once they arrive we'll be good to go and start in running every weekend and twice a weekday as usual. Right now it's all a free practice and rc kart tuning time.

As usual were going to stick to our rc karts. However if anyone did wish to come out and just hang with there 'non nitro rc". Your more than welcome to drop us an email and see whats going on. We can also come to your area possibly. Our tracks are always portable and we do have our rc kart rentals for those to enjoy or rent for Bdays or for private racing! We can even, if space is available, do RC kart Bday parties at your house or convention hall with a simple track setup for a small setup fee...... Ah, the advantage of electric, you can run all year round any where any time.

Robert
TERC
Attached Thumbnails NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)-x.jpg   NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)-xx.jpg   NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)-reedy27.jpg