Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Alabama Racing
Offroad Builders Cup @ Battlefield Raceway >

Offroad Builders Cup @ Battlefield Raceway

Offroad Builders Cup @ Battlefield Raceway

Old 08-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Offroad Builders Cup @ Battlefield Raceway

For the first time in the world the offroad Builders Cup will take place at Dion's Battlefield Raceway in Rossville, Ga. Contact him now to enter this event. If you and a buddy have a 1/8th buggy, Truggy or Monter truck then you should enter quickly. The word is already getting out and teams are signing up.
Here are the basic rules.
One team is two drivers, two buggys or trucks, and a Captain representing each manufacturer. Losi, Associated, Ofna, CEN, etc.
The combined score from each team will determine the Cup winner which will be sent to the Builder.
This will be an amazing event that everyone will want to enter and be part of the very first one.
If you cannot get into the cup race all other classes will be open for normal races which will be well worth entering to see the main events.
If you have a Monster truck and want to race contact Dion for that class so he can get a # count on them.
More onfo to follow soon including teams that have signed up and drivers names.
To contact the track owner or hobbyshop (Battlefield R/C) call 423-280-6085 after 4pm est. Or go to this forum and pm to bigde2001. Please keep phonecalls as short as possible since this is the shop phone. The race will be held close to the fall season to give the weather time to cool down just a bit.
If you have any questions you can ask here and Dion or myself will respond. I'm putting this in for him since he is worn out from working on the track all day . Lot's to get ready for this race. The new sprinkler system is in the ground plans are being laid and companies are being contacted. Start passing the word!