racing?

Old 04-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default racing?

any racing in north ala. near the tennessee line?
Old 04-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

What kind of racing you looking for?? There is just about every type you can think of.

Madison has on-road racing, Huntsville has oval racing, and Hazel Green has off-road.

rc3racing.com has info about the Madison and Huntsville tracks.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:07 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey snake how do i find the track in hazel green. i like to run on road touring and off road truck.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

I believe the track is behind this place.
http://www.rchobbybarn.com/
They are doing a crappy job of advertising online so i'm not realy sure though. I have been racing for the past 6 years, lived in huntsville for the past 3 and I just came across a blip of a thread on another forum w/ good looking pictures of a good looking track. I guess you would just need to show up there and see what they run and when they run. It beats the hell out of a hour long drive though. I'm sure the track will eventualy host a good sized crowd just because it is in a city where people would be inclined to pick up hobies like r/c cars.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Tech Initiate

there is not track at the r/c hobby barn at the moment... there are plans to put a track back in but it has not been done yet... for the most current r/c info in the huntsville area goto rc3racing.com that is our local club that runs and host all the races... at the current time we have 2 tracks to race at there is a onroad track in madison on hughes road... and we run a concrete oval just off johnson road... the offroad track is behind nathan robinsons house on grimwood road in the hazelgreen, toney area... he has a huge track made for 1/8th scale buggy and truggy... currently he does not have organized racing just run what ya brung on saturdays and sundays... you might call r/c hobbies and get his number from them...
Old 05-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

Do you have any idea what turn outs are like there?
Old 05-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Tech Initiate

im not really sure on the turn out for the offroad i would say there are 5-10 people that show up to play...