Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Alabama Racing
Racing at Shelby County R/C Raceway >

Racing at Shelby County R/C Raceway

Racing at Shelby County R/C Raceway

Old 04-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Racing at Shelby County R/C Raceway

Anybody who races offroad R/C in central Alabama has heared of Joe Horton. If not then you should find out who he is. If you race off-road then you must come to one of his events. Last year was my first season on a track and Joe made it a point to help me anyway he could. The racers at his track and events are some of the best people I have ever meet. I am 32 years old and hard headed as they come with that said if I can accepte advice from someone then so can anybody else and trust me you will not be with out help at Joe's races. Here is the web site www.scrcracing.com
Old 05-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Default is joe racing

just trying to find out if joe is going to race on the 19th,what time practice starts and the race,and if he redid the hole track or just part of it????
Old 05-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

they use teamtrinity.com forum on there. I'm pretty sure they are running and redid the track. You can check it out, the thread is called shelby county r/c or something like that.