The GTX8 is XRAY’s 1/8 nitro GT based on the European Championship-winning XB8 off-road platform. Utilizing proven, high-performance components from the first generation kit, the new GTX8 incorporates many new features and refinements to push its performance to the next level.
The GTX8 is typically XRAY– premium, professional, high competition R/C car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the smallest details and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
- All-new front & rear diffs with increased oil capacity increase traction & consistency
- All-new front upper arm with reduced caster improves the steering characteristics and decreases tire wear
- All-new harder lower front arms increases response and corner speed
- All-new chassis fits soft & hard radio trays to adjust flex for various track conditions
- All-new rear upright with 8x16x5mm outer ball-bearings for increased reliability and lifespan
- All-new narrower rear suspension arm holders
- All-new longer rear arm for increased stability & grip
- All-new 4-shoe clutch with significantly improved gear-shifting, better engagement, improved acceleration & reduced wear
- All-new shock membrane with reduced air gap generates more grip
- All-new shock cap with 4 vent holes to compliment the new shock membrane
- Longer rear camber link
- 2.8mm front and 3.0mm rear anti-roll bars