Tekno RC is proud to announce the newest addition to their stable of innovative RC vehicles – ET410 1/10th 4WD Competition Electric Truggy Kit!
At Tekno RC, we’ve always strived to think outside the box. Rules and standards are great and all, but when it comes to maximum fun and performance, sometimes you just have to do your own thing. For example, it’s only been about 10 years since we pioneered the 1/8th electric buggy class. From there we released the first purpose-built 1/8th electric buggy kit in 2012, and that class is now one of the most popular in the world.
This time though, we didn’t throw out the rulebook entirely as the 1/10th 4wd truck class has been ‘on the books’ for quite some time. Knowing that, we saw an opportunity to introduce a new vehicle that checks all of the right boxes – performance, innovation, durability, and most of all, fun!
ET410 Key Features:
- 95% parts compatibility with the EB410 4WD 1/10th scale buggy.
- Updated 3mm 7075 CNC chassis and revised A and B hinge pin braces.
- 13mm hard anodized threaded shocks with locking spring perches.
- New 32 pitch spur gear for ultimate durability
- 3.5mm shock shafts with revised dual guide x-ring cartridge.
- 7075 CNC machined adjustable hinge pin brace system.
- Three high volume fluid-filled adjustable differentials.
- Lightweight 7075 tapered center driveshafts.
- Quick access to differentials and maintenance friendly layout.
- Captured CVA front and rear driveshafts with heavy duty 6mm stub axles.
- Fully ball raced reverse bellcrank steering system.
- Uses 1/10th AE Offset Stadium Truck or Traxxas Slash Short Course offset wheels.