With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 kit model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s long front suspension arms and 17.5°caster front hub carriers create superior cornering and sharp control. The cab-forward type body increases downforce, giving the TKI4 an aerodynamic performance advantage and delivers balanced cornering and optimal traction. The inclusion of the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and tuned exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with high-torque metal geared KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of available option parts provides extensive range for tuning on track performance.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the new Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 Readyset.