Available now! The Schelle B64 Front 76mm Light CVA Bone Set is for B64 racers that want to shed some weight in the drivetrain for 13.5 and 17.5 racing.
The 2 piece bones utilize a lightweight aluminum pin drive shaft mated to proven MIP steel CVA yokes. The bones can handle the power of both 13.5 and 17.5 motors but are not recommended for modified racing.
- Rotating weight savings. 7.5 grams vs 11 grams for steel kit units.
- Rebuildable 2 piece design, change either the aluminum bones* or steel CVA yokes.
- 76mm direct fit on B64 front
- Works for 17.5 or 13.5 motors.
- Fits B64 or B64D.
- Spare 76mm bones are SCH1353
Lastly Schelle are now offering the famous 3+1 piston valving with a 3mm ID hole for TLR, Yokomo, and Kyosho buggies and trucks. Available in the 1.4 and 1.0mm size variant, this piston is pre-drilled in our 3+1 pattern for split valving. For the case of the 3+1 pistons, the added +1 small 1mm hole gives the shock lighter initial damping to prevent wheel hop, and to prevent the shock from binding up after huge landings.