Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DaTrack Sheboygan 2013 season

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcracenut
Hi Vaughn. What time are you starting again? Was it 2pm? Can we tap some electricity off you again? If I remember right you like Dr Pepper. Nick and I and a few racing friends are planning on coming to DA track this week. Looking forward to some fun. Weather forecast looks awesome. Chuck
It will be good to race with you and Nick again Chuck. Yes we start at 2pm and a DrPepper gets you power for the day, just bring a cord again. I also did a little work on my 2wd short course so if Nick is running that class again I might be able to keep up with him this time. See you there.

Vaughn
Old 07-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Will be takin one more race week off.Been busy with family last month.My DAD went to meet our MAKER.Soooooooooo I should get a free TQ or 1 lap head start or somethin?Ya right LOL.See ya guys in 2 weeks.Looking foreward to it
Old 07-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Tech Regular

ITS RACE DAY AGAIN!!!. The weather is beautiful and the tracks are in good shape so I hope to see you all out there for some fun in the dirt. Sorry to hear about your Dad Kevin, we will be thinking about you today.
Remember that racing starts at 2pm so you have plenty of time to get there and the track is always open for practice. See you all later at DaTrack!

Vaughn
Old 07-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ran for a few hours here this afternoon with my 8th scale and my wheeler. I really like the layouts! I mostly run at trackside so getting used to the looseness took a few laps and some tire changes but then it was game on. My only constructive criticism would be that with the 10th scale track the back corner and following chicane is really tough to see. Maybe in the far future, when the tracks get some major work done, one could think about putting a single drivers stand right in between the two tracks? Even from standing on the ground just before the first jump I could see and drive the 10th track perfectly and from there the 8th/5th scale track works just as well as from the other side. Added bonus of only one stand to maintain. Maybe sometime this summer when I dont actually have something happening on a saturday I'll make it up for some racing!
Old 07-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Tech Adept

hey nick, my email is [email protected]
Old 07-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (96%+)

Hey Blackstring. Looks like you missed the fun by a day. It was a great day for racing. Wish you wouldve been there, but we had fun. The chicane in the back isnt that hard to maneuver after some practice. Chuck
Old 07-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Tech Regular

Just a reminder that our next race day is July 27th. Start time is 2pm. We have been a little light on attendance lately but I hope we can turn that around at the next race! Any class of offroad electric and nitro are welcome to come and join the fun. If there are enough we will have a seperate class and if not they will be put with the most similar class. So you will get to race! I have been working on some cool trophies so as soon as we come up with a date there will be a special where the winners get some hardware. Hopefully that will get some of you a little more excited!

I hope to do a little surface prep before the next race but dont want to melt out there so it wont be for a couple days.

Hope to see you all at the next race!
Vaughn
Old 07-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Will be on vacation in Florida this race weekend, so Ryan and I won't make it. Hope everyone has a fun race day! Trying to make it on the 10th for the next date. Been way to busy this summer, not much time during race weekends. But we've got out several times for practice.
Did some weed eating around the track today and Ryan worked on some jumps on the 1/5 scale track.

Mark
Old 07-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MarkKlark
Will be on vacation in Florida this race weekend, so Ryan and I won't make it. Hope everyone has a fun race day! Trying to make it on the 10th for the next date. Been way to busy this summer, not much time during race weekends. But we've got out several times for practice.
Did some weed eating around the track today and Ryan worked on some jumps on the 1/5 scale track.

Mark
Too bad you guys cant make it again, its always good to have you at the track. Thanks for the work you put in, I really appreciate it.

We got a little rain here today but it looks like racing will be on tomorrow! Hopefully with the cloud cover and cool temps. the moisture will stay in the track and we wont get so much dust this week. I hope to see you all out there tomorrow for some racing and maybe a few of the people I ran into while working on the track will show up and join us! Remember we start racing at 2pm so be there a little before that to get registered and run a few practice laps. I will have the generator again so bring a cord if you want power. And the roll of the dice will give someone a free race entry!(only 1 class)

Vaughn
Old 07-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Tech Adept

I will not be out there today I have mandatory fun with the wife today. Have fun racing today!

~Tim
Old 07-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Racing is on... see you today
Old 07-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Tim.... a trip to the adult toy store?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Tech Rookie

It was good to meet you guys, had a great time.

Jody
Old 07-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by merkur
Tim.... a trip to the adult toy store?
Oh no not that interesting....I spent the afternoon getting orders barked at me for house duties lol ill be out there in 2 weeks!
Old 08-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys,race day is comming up this saturday again! You still have a few days to get your rides ready and the weather for the weekend looks good for racing. Hope to see you all there. Also if anyone is looking for a 2wd shortcourse truck I have my FT SC10 for sale. This is the truck that won the 1st season series at Innovative. If interested pm me or talk to me at the track saturday.

Vaughn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.