Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Harbor Hobbies presents: "Out-With-The-Old...In-With-The-New" Trophy Race, Oct 15-16 >

Harbor Hobbies presents: "Out-With-The-Old...In-With-The-New" Trophy Race, Oct 15-16

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Harbor Hobbies presents: "Out-With-The-Old...In-With-The-New" Trophy Race, Oct 15-16

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I figured I would post this question here since I can't get in the regular The Track at Harbor Hobbies thread.

Does anyone have an Idea why I am not able to get into the The Track at Harbor Hobbies thread? I have not been able to get in for a couple of weeks. I keep getting page not found error.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Larry
Old 10-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I can get into it from my Subscribed Thread list.

Something's jacked up with it though, because it's listing more pages than there really are.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

You can't hit last page, it's adding extra pages that aren't there. start anywhere but there and you can get in.
Originally Posted by f1larry
I figured I would post this question here since I can't get in the regular The Track at Harbor Hobbies thread.

Does anyone have an Idea why I am not able to get into the The Track at Harbor Hobbies thread? I have not been able to get in for a couple of weeks. I keep getting page not found error.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Larry
Old 10-18-2011, 05:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Donation from Snotbyrd....

Fred " Snotbyrd" Selzer is now a Super Sport Level Contributor..... Thank You.!.!.!

Note from Fred: "Here is a donation for track carpet fund, from Fred " Snotbyrd" Selzer, Sorry I missed the race."
Old 10-18-2011, 05:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stogie
Agree!! ... how about just a one-day race on Saturday? More of those delicious baked goods would be a welcome treat, too.

Getting my 1/12th scale up and running for the next time I'm down. Disappointed not to see more of the "regulars" for this race but understand there were circumstances. Looking forward to racing with Blake again! That kid is awesome.
A 1 day race would be cool...maybe early December?...either way if there is another race I will do my best to make it out for it.

Originally Posted by trackrat3
Fun racing with you too stogie. glad we could put on a good clean show!
Who wants to see a good clean show.....most of us would want to see a dirty nasty show...just sayin....
Old 10-18-2011, 05:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Donations for the new carpet....

Like Eric said, we are about 1/3 of the way to where we need to be, so keep the donations coming, you can do it in person, by mail, or by PayPal. Thank You to everyone who has been helping so far.

Here is a list of the private donations so far:

Jim Peterson - Hot Rod Level
Mark Davis - Hot Rod Level
Chris Sabo - Hot Rod Level
Jeff Starr - Grand Prix Level
Brandon Neilson - Super Sport Level
Nick Petrovic - Super Sport Level
Bill & AJ Wilusz - Super Sport Level
Jeff "JeffMo" Moczynski & Arlene Benn - Grand Prix Level
Phil Burns - Super Sport Level
Fred " Snotbyrd" Selzer - Super Sport Level
Old 10-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'd just like to thank Eric, Jeff, and everyone else who had a hand in organizing this, as well as all the sponsors. I had an awesome time! The Track is hands down my favorite of the places I've raced at, and seeing other people come out and support it was great.

My only regret is I couldn't eat more cupcakes...

P.S. - It's spelled 'Nielsen', the Danish spelling gets everyone.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Oh my bag guys. I am totally late on getting these photos posted.

Saturday night was the Short Course Lights-Out race. Three drivers were brave, or foolish enough to mount lights to their trucks. I was playing with a new lens here, a 35mm 1.8. Not really sure if I could get anything. Still needed the flash, but this gives you all an idea of the madness.

Sunday we took a group photo.

I know I had a lot of fun racing, and can't wait to come back. Sound like "Part Deux" is coming Nov 19th!

Snowy.