Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
2011 Elburn Days Racing Hosted By ST. Charles HobbyTown USA >

2011 Elburn Days Racing Hosted By ST. Charles HobbyTown USA

2011 Elburn Days Racing Hosted By ST. Charles HobbyTown USA

Old 08-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default LOCATION

Parking lot location of the Saturday on-road race. It's on the west end of that north lot.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Tech Regular

Is there any chance that I could register by phone if I'm not able to go to the store this week?
Old 08-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

question asked already never mind.
I forgot the Tri City Race is this Saturday to Grrrrrrr. I'm 1st in points for stock SC too.

Last edited by twelvegauge; 08-17-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rc_in_mexico
Is there any chance that I could register by phone if I'm not able to go to the store this week?
yes you can just call the store.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I will pre register tomorrow.

Another question,do you guys still combine MT and Truggy even if theres enough MT to have their own class?? Cuz last year I was there..theres like enough for a class.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:27 AM
Tech Elite

Is everyone still pitting on the north side of the Lions Club lot for the parking lot race?
Will we have power to draw from? The venders were using it too last year.
Should we bring a generator just in case?

If I decide to come will I be able to park my ATV & trailer at or in the lot or field some where near by. I had to leave it at the end of the field where I could not see it last year.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:11 AM
Tech Elite

What classes have pre signed for the parking lot race? I have VTA and USGT but I think I smoked my 21.5 again.
If theres a rally class I could run that too but it's not stock.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by twelvegauge
Is everyone still pitting on the north side of the Lions Club lot for the parking lot race?
Will we have power to draw from? The venders were using it too last year.
Should we bring a generator just in case?

If I decide to come will I be able to park my ATV & trailer at or in the lot or field some where near by. I had to leave it at the end of the field where I could not see it last year.

yes we will have are generator there. you should be able to park your trailer and atv up by us this year.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HTtech
yes we will have are generator there. you should be able to park your trailer and atv up by us this year.
I decided to defend my points standings in the stock sc class of the Tri City Series I won't be making it tomorrow sorry. I will be there Sunday not sure if I am going to race or not . Depends on what time I make it home Saturday morning .
Old 08-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi all,
For the offroad racing on Sunday, approximately what time should the mains finish up?
Old 08-19-2011, 10:05 PM
Tech Regular

Well I wasn't even able to register and yesterday I lost a 17mm hex nut and my tire flew off going 40mph down my street. I found the tire but the hex nut is gone. Unless I can get a new one somewhere near or at the race(are there going to be any vendors on Sunday?) I won't be racing. Just watching and marshalling unless someone has a spare trashed car I could borrow(or I find my hex nut!!). Good luck to all you guys and tighten your wheels
Old 08-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rc_in_mexico
Well I wasn't even able to register and yesterday I lost a 17mm hex nut and my tire flew off going 40mph down my street. I found the tire but the hex nut is gone. Unless I can get a new one somewhere near or at the race(are there going to be any vendors on Sunday?) I won't be racing. Just watching and marshalling unless someone has a spare trashed car I could borrow(or I find my hex nut!!). Good luck to all you guys and tighten your wheels
Call HT Lake in the hills or Leasure Hours they should have what you need. Al's Hobbies in Elmhurst will probably have them too.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Rain delay right now! Race has not been cancelled yet. HT crew has to be here all day anyway to build the off-road track for tomorrow and the on-road track is already setup. So if the rain blows over in about an hour, they might still try to put some kind of race together later this afternoon.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by beemerfan
Rain delay right now! Race has not been cancelled yet. HT crew has to be here all day anyway to build the off-road track for tomorrow and the on-road track is already setup. So if the rain blows over in about an hour, they might still try to put some kind of race together later this afternoon.
Please make sure HT crew keeps us offroad racers posted on the race tomorrow. Don't want to drive down if the race is called. Rain is suppose to come back alittle tonight. Thanks
Old 08-20-2011, 10:03 AM
Tech Master

Looks like the rain is done and we are going to do some racing today! They're blowing and sweeping the track dry right now. The HT crew is determined to make tomorrow happen as well, so unless there is a major storm keeping them from building the track, it will be built and tomorrow will be a go! Check w/ the store before they close tonight (5:30 PM) to get the latest update, but I'm pretty confident tomorrow's race is on.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.