Wiki Posts
Search

any tracks near wausau?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 08:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default any tracks near wausau?

hey guys just woundering if there is going to be any racing this summer around the wausau area if anyone knows of plz let me know thanks
Old 04-21-2011, 09:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Racing takes place in point every friday night and saturday. A outdoor track will be open on Thursday night at Galaxy Hobby. Look Here for Friday and Saterday so check it out
Old 04-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Tech Regular

North Central RC Club has a thread on here and races just East of Thorp (Marshall RC Park, cool facility for rc car racing, rc planes, and even boats I think). You can also get more information at their website (northcentralrcclub.net). I raced there a few times last summer (tried to get there more, but weather and my own schedule prevented it) and had a great time. I'm planning to be there quite a bit more this summer, God willing.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Smile

Originally Posted by Riv2SC10
North Central RC Club has a thread on here and races just East of Thorp (Marshall RC Park, cool facility for rc car racing, rc planes, and even boats I think). You can also get more information at their website (northcentralrcclub.net). I raced there a few times last summer (tried to get there more, but weather and my own schedule prevented it) and had a great time. I'm planning to be there quite a bit more this summer, God willing.
they also race asphalt pan cars in the middle of the week kdm hobbies uses the marshall RC park for this race day fun. i know they do pan cars, short course trucks, mod 10th scale trucks,what a blast!! they have drivers that come up from La,crosse to race here against the locals and whomever wants to go fast.