Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Personal Transponders?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2002, 11:31 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

george....did you get them??? i got a call from amb wondering why they had a check anyway i straightened them out and the sent them monday.......i know kory brown paid for 2, and shane for 1, kraig signed up for 5 then 4 then five then now io think he just wants 4......hha ha ha ....some one has to be funny.....it a little tence aroud here......
Old 05-09-2002, 03:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I would like to buy 1 if there are extras.
Old 05-09-2002, 11:05 AM
Tech Regular

Yes they are here! I will bring them to the board meeting this Sat. at the Black Bear. 10:00AM

Or contact me and we can get them to you.
Old 05-09-2002, 01:25 PM
R/C Tech Founder

I don't know when I can make it to the Black Bear/track on Saturday. Depends on whether or not I finish my school stuff on time on Friday. I will be by sometime on Saturday to put the computer in the trailer and get that running, so if somebody has the keys (I have George's keys right now) they could leave my personal in the trailer for me.

I won't be racing until May 18th at the absolute earliest, and likely not even until the week after that in Rockford.
Old 05-09-2002, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

shane...see ya when we see ya.....get your school done..that is what is important...
Old 05-12-2002, 04:14 PM
Tech Regular

There a few PT's left from this order. If you want one they will be at the Verona track Sat. and Off Road on Sunday. Or you can contact me to make special arangments.

Shane, I forgot to leave yours in the trailer. I can drop it at Hobby World Monday about noon or keep it until we hook up. I'm leaving for work now so call my cell tonight or in the morning and let me know if you want me to leave it there. I'm going to the Off Road track after that. If you havn't been there to do the computer I'll leave it there for you.
Old 06-03-2002, 03:13 PM
Tech Regular

There are 4 min. left in the warm up, I mean 4 personal transponders left from this order. If you are thinking of getting one you might want to act now. They are $50