Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default I'd just like to say....

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Can someone ban this guy?!?

I sure hope the bears don't lost to the worst team to ever make the playoffs.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Timmahhh

cant stand the bears but i will have to agree with you on this one....
Old 01-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Timmahhh

Well they already did in October.

...and maybe the worst team to knock off the defending champs??

Just thought I'd start a little cross-regional forum banter.

Seriously though...aren't you guys worried about Softy McWuss (Cutler) losing a fingernail or stubbing a toe?
Old 01-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ....
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,...... ............
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
Old 01-14-2011, 01:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

WOW! I wouldn't really call Cutler a wuss. He has been sacked so many times this year and still gets up. I would have quit after the Giants game.

There is no way the Bears ill lose to the Seahawks. Your prediction of score is right but the the 30 will be on the Bears side.

Originally Posted by jubilee

Seriously though...aren't you guys worried about Softy McWuss (Cutler) losing a fingernail or stubbing a toe?
Old 01-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default The Browns Knocked off the Defending Champs!!!!!

Originally Posted by jubilee

No..... MY TEAM..... The Cleveland Browns..!!!
Are the "worst team" to Knock off the Defending Champs..!!..??..!!..LOL
Beat them 30 to 17..!!
If they can do it..... The Seahawks don't mean nuttin'!!

(and just FYI, Cleveland stomped the Patriots also... 34 to 14..!!!!!!!
and still ended up 5 and 11 for the year....lol.... Oh Well..!!)
There is always next year.....
Old 01-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TonyK
There is no way the Bears ill lose to the Seahawks. Your prediction of score is right but the the 30 will be on the Bears side.
No way. You guys will be down at Timmy O'Tooles, crying in your hot wings and Goose Island lager.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ....
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,...... ............
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
Old 01-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

whoops.....
Old 01-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Did someone say ,"Go Seahawks"? You got your wish, the are gone!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lostinbaja
Did someone say ,"Go Seahawks"? You got your wish, the are gone!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Bye..... Bye..... lol
Old 01-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Glad the Seahawks lost. I want to see the Pack beat the Bears three times this year, twice was not enough.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JP79
Glad the Seahawks lost. I want to see the Pack beat the Bears three times this year, twice was not enough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.