Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Andrew Hendler aka INTERPLANET. Please ship my stuff >

Andrew Hendler aka INTERPLANET. Please ship my stuff

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Andrew Hendler aka INTERPLANET. Please ship my stuff

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dynodan22
1 of the racers at Trackside is from the sheboygan falls/sheboygan area
When I see him next week we will find out if he knows him, and can get something done for you if he knows him. I hate douche bags like this also
who ruin the whole system of Rc tech for trading and buying. No promises
we can find him.

Dynodan22
I would really appreciate that. Thanks for taking the time.

Originally Posted by t4driver88
im from sheboygan falls ...but ive never heard of him ...where does he race ??? sounds like a real dirt bag
Not sure where he races. He is/was very active in this thread.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsi...new-track.html

Originally Posted by chicagokenji
I did and I find it hard to believe people are asking you for setup advice.

Do what the super-duper "sponsored" racers do. How do they dole out advice?

to stay on topic in this thread, although there seem to be no rules that say we must, posted anywhere:

*Andrew Hendler, please check in, Please check in, people are looking for you and calling you A SWINDLER.
I would love ANY kind of contact with him. PM's and emails get nothing.

I have started here in hopes he would see it or someone would bring it to his attention. I was going to make a post in the link post above that he is active in but did not want to hijack that thread so I started a new one.

Now, please. I'm just trying everything I can to get what is mine. If you want to start a pissing contest with other members/mods/admins, please start your own thread.

To all the rest, thanks for the help and support.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

JJ?

I've kept your galant effort at the top of the WI/IL racing thread, literally, for the whole day today. You got what? 500 views out of it? If we all keep the banter up here we can keep it here at the top for the next four days and get you 5000 views. That's better than Google AdSense can give you.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

28 more views in the last 14 minutes.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Tech Master

kenji your like that dog at a party that wont stop humping your leg you crack me up.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

one more before I hit the sack.
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Hendler aka INTERPLANET. Please ship my stuff-ah.jpg  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:27 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

[QUOTE=cyoder#9;8330418]kenji your like that dog at a party that wont stop humping your leg you crack me up.[I/QUOTE]

You know what happens to that dog don't ya...
Old 12-12-2010, 05:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I agree with Kenji. This is a racing forum for Wisconsin and Illinois. I would understand if the OP had posted first in the for sale forum or the trader feedback forum. The OP did not post in INTERPLANET's original WTB thread about a bad deal. That logically should have been the first place to post.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Tech Addict

l

Last edited by REDLINE R/C; 12-12-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=Matt M.;8331199]
Originally Posted by cyoder#9
kenji your like that dog at a party that wont stop humping your leg you crack me up.[I/QUOTE]

You know what happens to that dog don't ya...
He soils your slacks?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by REDLINE R/C
l

i saw your orig post...right on....
Old 12-13-2010, 03:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by x3inchesx
I agree with Kenji. This is a racing forum for Wisconsin and Illinois. I would understand if the OP had posted first in the for sale forum or the trader feedback forum. The OP did not post in INTERPLANET's original WTB thread about a bad deal. That logically should have been the first place to post.
I will be leaving negative feedback if I get no replies from him in the next few days. I think I have been MORE than patient.

I don't see how posting in his WTB thread would be any more effective than this thread. This thread was meant more to get the attention of people who may know him than it was to get his attention. Even if he has read this or subscribed to his WTB thread, he is not even answering my PM's or emails.

Originally Posted by Matt M.
I didn't get a chance to read it before he edited his post.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

yey, three whole pages dedicated to me, never felt so special before in my life, glad I found out about this thread so I can respond, it won't be until later when i can write up my side of the story, including what will hopefully end this.

Originally Posted by Jamie James
I would love ANY kind of contact with him. PM's and emails get nothing.
thats not true, i might not respond to your PM's here, but I am not on here all the time nor do I get on here to check, I work alot, and alot more lately with the snow, and when i am not working I am either spending time with my family (i have a job that takes up 75% of my time and a two year old that takes up 50%) , so I am not able to get on here much.

As for the emails, I have responded to everyone you have sent when I read them. I'll be back later with my side.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Matt M.
Thanks matt I would have left it but it seems like he would have started a pissing match big enough that i'd never be done with it. I've never ever seen anyone so obnoxious.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

what side? I have asked at least three times for the latest tracking number and got nothing. You say you have " proof positive " that I got my stuff, or a neighbour must have it, then tell me the post office has it????? When I say send the info, I get no reply.

I have 3 kids, my youngest is 9 weeks and yet I managed to find the time to get you your stuff right away.

You sent me a generic trace history that no names or address on it. You say it was sent back to you and you shipped again. I have asks for proof and got none.

Originally Posted by interplanet
yey, three whole pages dedicated to me, never felt so special before in my life, glad I found out about this thread so I can respond, it won't be until later when i can write up my side of the story, including what will hopefully end this.

thats not true, i might not respond to your PM's here, but I am not on here all the time nor do I get on here to check, I work alot, and alot more lately with the snow, and when i am not working I am either spending time with my family (i have a job that takes up 75% of my time and a two year old that takes up 50%) , so I am not able to get on here much.

As for the emails, I have responded to everyone you have sent when I read them. I'll be back later with my side.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Jamie James
what side? I have asked at least three times for the latest tracking number and got nothing. You say you have " proof positive " that I got my stuff, or a neighbour must have it, then tell me the post office has it????? When I say send the info, I get no reply.

I have 3 kids, my youngest is 9 weeks and yet I managed to find the time to get you your stuff right away.

You sent me a generic trace history that no names or address on it. You say it was sent back to you and you shipped again. I have asks for proof and got none.
I never said I had tracking numbers for either of them, what i got was a candandian cp number? it says it was attemted to be delivered 3 times, and yes i took a picture of the box with the number on it befor e I resent it back to you, which includes the number, your name and whatever else was on the box from customs.

Two, I never said the post office has it, never. if anything its lost in canada, its not my fault your mail service is what it is.

Now I will reply with what I have including pictures, the cp number from the first shipping and copies of my bank statement with the two charges from shipping.

On top of that, I said I will either sell your cars and you can have the money or I would ship them back, but not to the same address, I have said this twice now to you. I shouldn't have to, or maybe I do have to. Either way its a non issue because I said I would do it either one way or the other. But you seem to be hell bent on calling me a "thief" and saying I am ignoring you, if I was ignoring you I would be doing just that, and you would not be hearing from me now would you.

From my end I am out the $32.25 for shipping twice, plus you'll probably end up with you cars back and I am left with nothing but three shipping charges, how do you think that is on my end buddy.

here is the cp number and the link that does not have any address on it, but when I get time later you can check the picture of the box and see it on there as well. And if you think I sent something to canada just to rip you of your out of your mind.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...=cp389772749us

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/ap...execution=e1s1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.