Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Break Room

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Break Room

This forum is to have fun and shoot the s@#% about how great we are at racing, and post build tips and ask questions.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I have a question.....why is it that every time I walk into the bank the look at me like Im the one that robbed them last week????

Old 07-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Maybe they saw the newspaper clipping from a few months back, lol
Old 07-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Default painting bodys

TBF, how much do you charge for a paint job? The one you did for Kevin looked sweeeet!! Just wonderin'
P.S. Thanks for opening another thread since them children got the other one locked up!!
Old 07-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Post Don't spaz out!!

Say it brother!! I think you should be re-named Rev. Nitro-Junkie
What a spaztic little freak huh? The more he opens his mouth, the more he digs himself & their ogernazation into a deeper hole of desperation. Let people poke fun for petes sake. The ones doing the poking are the ones who look goofy......... however, he just turns around & looks even more goofy when he 'tards out into his little fits Oh, well.. it just goes to show I guess. On to other business, I'm sure Jas will respond once the swelling goes down & spray you up something cool, even though it may look like A$$ after just a few runs. ( Take lots of pics. to savor the memories ) My 2 cents are to have him do a real show-stopper for elec. indoor, they tend to last longer & stay prettier, just my opinion though. Find a cool pic. of Ozzy freakin' out & put it on the hood, that would look cool Later.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

I agree with trx, it would last alot longer indoors. But I paint what you want. As far as cost, it depends on what you want. Just e-mail me, or if you are at the track next week, I'll just talk to you then.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

I also just noticed trx's quote. I looks like he is coming over to the dark side. I mean look at those associateds line up. Now to get rid of those SLOWsi cars in his garage.
Old 07-15-2004, 07:46 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

trial, i expect to see you assc cars in the stock foam class at teh den this winter......so you can see the rear of a "Slosi".....
Old 07-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Originally posted by mr. losi
trial, i expect to see you assc cars in the stock foam class at teh den this winter......so you can see the rear of a "Slosi".....
Yup, when we lap them.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:12 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

hahahahaha....not.......unless your name is johnson......or from what i hear vang........
Old 07-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry, I am not running foam. I am still learning sedans, so I am running rubber again. Mabey in a few months?
Old 07-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Cool

Sedans seem cool from what I seen at The Den a few weeks ago. I still have to get rid of my 1/8 scale befor I could sorta afford a sedan though. Although, I should keep it just incase the C.C. Dirtballs, er I mean, Dirtracers ever get I together. I will say that last Sunday when I snuck down there that the new layout is decent, I had a good time burnin up a few tanks! Sounds nice this weekend.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sedand are cool. I use to be that guy who said sedans suck, and jumping was more fun. But after I kept the car from banging off of every wall on the track. I realized that cuttung through the track as fast as I can is awesome. Dump the buggy, you know you would get more use out of the sedan.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Unhappy

This thread is really sukin' arse. Nobody want to talk anymore. What a shame it is not to have any B.S. to discuss anymore. Oh what fun the good ol' days were
Old 08-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey TBF I finaly beat big Rick in a 10 min. main in the dirt.
My first win in ST with my "slosi".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.