Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
May 12th is The Barber's first outdoor race (Rockford) >

May 12th is The Barber's first outdoor race (Rockford)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

May 12th is The Barber's first outdoor race (Rockford)

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2002, 02:42 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by TheBarber
kevin - we have had one guy fly out of the track and it was the coolest crash ever.....lets make it 2 (skip).
This time i won't follow skip... straight into the wall where the backstretch used to be.

-Troy
Old 05-10-2002, 03:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I think I can deliver Skip some road side takeout/off the track.

Skip when I look down all I see is my belly so I dont know if hes down there or not

Hey Futureal or TSR6.....can you guys change that little thing under my name that says Club Champ to something like RC Dork...or I like what Skip said Kaptin Kiaos that would be cool if you guys could do that.
Old 05-10-2002, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

hey guys....i hope you have a great race......i really hope you all have fun, and come race at the marcca trac, you will need the practice for the tccs races...

marc...thanks for chatting.....i apreciate it....i REALLY want to race, but you know how it is.....

have fun....

matt
Old 05-11-2002, 08:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

matt - no problem dude. just keep trying to be positive and good things will happen. any time dude. and thanx.

yeah, MARCCA is really trying some new things this summer and they are all very positve. the layouts are going to great fun and very technical (WATCH OUT FOR THOSE PLOW DISCS. OUCH). anyway don't forget two of the TCCS races are in verona and it is a little different setup than the Barber's track. (i hate talking in the third person).

ON THAT NOTE....................as many of you know mother's day is tomorrow and there is a distinct possibility that we may get wet. with that said WE STILL PLAN ON RUNNING. i will watch the weather and if it doesn't look good we will make a decision. but the track is already setup now we just need mother natures help. so if you show up we will do our best to put the show on. IF we have to cancel, i have a track policy to run that race on the next available sunday. so stay tuned for updates. if you have any questions about whether we are going to run call us at 815-378-2093. thanx
Old 05-11-2002, 10:31 PM
RCTech Member #2

I stoped by, but everyone was gone, and it was raining.. so i left. lol.

Track looks good, hope it dries out tommorow.
Old 05-12-2002, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

That Troy, always has an excuse for not being able to race.
Old 05-12-2002, 10:50 AM
RCTech Member #2

Originally posted by Kraig
That Troy, always has an excuse for not being able to race.
haha, nooo that was last night i stoped by, in that last post. I knew they were setting up the track, so i was going to see if they needed help, and try out my new servo, I havent been able to run it at all since i got it, but everyone was gone, and it was raining again, and getting dark, so ba!

Today i got there, and it was raining, but i stuck around untill about 12:15 or something like that.

-Troy