Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
NEW TRACK FORUM ROUND LAKE BEACH RC >

NEW TRACK FORUM ROUND LAKE BEACH RC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW TRACK FORUM ROUND LAKE BEACH RC

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Tech Adept

Default NEW TRACK FORUM ROUND LAKE BEACH RC

Hey Everyone!!! THings are looking really good for the track and so Im trying to spread the word and get more people out here. I am open to suggestions for the track and for the Forum page!! Just let me know! Hope to see some new faces come out and also Im currently working on building another track in the next town over as well!!

Kris
RLBRC

www.RLBRCTrack.Proboards.com
Old 11-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Adept

Is there still a race on the 28th? What are the specifics? Time, cost, classes?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Where is this track? When does it open? I'm looking to find some fellow r/c'ers near me in Lake Villa
Old 03-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The track is located at 1991 orchard lane, Round Lake Beach.
It is behind the Kohls located at 230 E Rollins Rd.
It isin the same area as the skate park. located on your left as you enter the park.

Bob Oaks
Old 03-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Took the drive down there from milwaukee today (such a nice day out). Cool little track, I'm sure since its still early in the year that it hasnt been touched yet but it could use a little grooming. Some of the jump faces were rough, but over all it was pretty cool. The drivers stand is a bit short btw.

I made the mistake of taking my durango onto the skatepark and broke a few bits
Old 03-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zr2berger
Im currently working on building another track in the next town over as well!!
Which town? Grayslake & where?
Old 03-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

The other track will be in Lake Villa if all things go as planned.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Well I am totally ready for the spring and the tracks to open...

Is there an upcoming race??? I am ready to gooooooooo

Last edited by jnelson214; 03-17-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Ill be at the track bright and early tomorrow morning. Hope theres no standing water lol. Ill have my electric leaf blower on hand incase its too dusty.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

Any update on the track in Lake Villa? You have a location I can go see?
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Tech Rookie

is there a race on sunday the 18th, or is it open practice?
Old 04-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gumburcules
Where is this track? When does it open? I'm looking to find some fellow r/c'ers near me in Lake Villa
Yeah Berger, might wanna throw the track address(es) on the frontpage. Looking forward to taking the 524 there this summer, the Starrs tell me you guys have a pretty nice setup!
Old 07-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

Hey guys, I just learned about this track today when I was there for the skate park. My parents told me to bring my cars for the skate park but i said no because 1 car is for sale and the blitz is under powered (1410 motor is on its way back from castle today). If I get the motor back from castle before Sunday I will come up for the races. It also depends on if my friend will loan me a couple 2s lipos. Otherwise I will have to wait until my motor gets back and I get my own lipos. It looks like a great track. It could use a little work but not bad at all for a free track. Otherwise I normally go every few weeks to hobbytown usa in lake in the hills. What are the give a ways going to be through the day on Sunday? My friend and I might still go up for the day. Either way I cant wait to drive my blitz on this track. I havent driven sct on a bigger track than the one at hobbytown before. I have been up to joliet with my rustler vxl before I sold it. If anyone sees me at either track I have a 1/16 revo vxl and some extras for sale maybe for a beginner or someone who wants small and fast.

Do you guys mind if I try to spread the word about this track on ultimaterc.com? I know a few people there that are also in illinois.

btw I am known as the king of rambling on ultimate rc so dont be shy to tell me to shut up.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nerdyrcdriver
Hey guys, I just learned about this track today when I was there for the skate park. My parents told me to bring my cars for the skate park but i said no because 1 car is for sale and the blitz is under powered (1410 motor is on its way back from castle today). If I get the motor back from castle before Sunday I will come up for the races. It also depends on if my friend will loan me a couple 2s lipos. Otherwise I will have to wait until my motor gets back and I get my own lipos. It looks like a great track. It could use a little work but not bad at all for a free track. Otherwise I normally go every few weeks to hobbytown usa in lake in the hills. What are the give a ways going to be through the day on Sunday? My friend and I might still go up for the day. Either way I cant wait to drive my blitz on this track. I havent driven sct on a bigger track than the one at hobbytown before. I have been up to joliet with my rustler vxl before I sold it. If anyone sees me at either track I have a 1/16 revo vxl and some extras for sale maybe for a beginner or someone who wants small and fast.

Do you guys mind if I try to spread the word about this track on ultimaterc.com? I know a few people there that are also in illinois.

btw I am known as the king of rambling on ultimate rc so dont be shy to tell me to shut up.
You will want to start posting on the new club's forum's then or (1) of the (2) threads they have running here on RC Tech.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsi...er-slam-5.html

http://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsi...c-track-7.html

http://www.realilrcracers.com/

hope that helps