Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
New Track open for buisness in Rubicon/Hartford WI >

New Track open for buisness in Rubicon/Hartford WI

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Track open for buisness in Rubicon/Hartford WI

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey Guys,

I live out near Port/Saukville and was wondering what classes run out that spectacular off road track there in Hartford!

I was hoping to find a place to hook up with folks and run stock Slashes - I'd be happy to run RC cat toys if I had someone to race with! I'm psyched to find such a great off road track so close!

Thanks for any info!

BnB

Last edited by BashNBurn; 09-10-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Tech Rookie

The track looks great. I drove by this week. Sorry I might have missed the schedule for the rest of season, but what is left and how about practice? My son is 8 and I would like for him to practice before he tries racing.?

Thanks,
Frank
Old 09-11-2009, 09:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Disregard my request for info, I found the schedule in the thread here (duh)...looks GREAT!

Thanks,

BnB
Old 09-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

I am very impressed with this track from the images. It reminds me of the track that was in beaver dam and the one that is up close to green bay on hwy 41. Sorry, I can't remember the name of that hobby shop.

I plan on being out there this coming Saturday (19th). I just want to help out. I do not have anything at the current time. But, I plan to marshal and assist with whatever is needed.

I am thinking about 1/10th 4wd modified buggy class. But, I sure would like to see what class has the most turn out.

But, it all looks good and I hope there is a good turn out so that we can have a good day of racing.

Can't wait!

I sure hope Dean shows up. I would like to see how the Vengeance fairs on a grand track like this!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:23 AM
Tech Initiate

The track looks nice! I have put all my nitro stuff away for the year and am now ready for the indoor dirt at Trackside. I hope you guys are open next year I live in East Troy and I have to drive an hour and half to get to Rockpile and almost 2 hours to get to Cheese city.

God Bless You
John
Old 09-14-2009, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (96%+)

Are you guys racing this Saturday? How many Slashes and 1/10 mod trucks are there?
Old 09-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Initiate

I was hoping to head out there this Saturday with a stock Slash and my Evader for 1/10 scale stadium truck.

By the looks of the track, should be loads of fun!

Mark
Old 09-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Tech Adept

hey guys this saturday we are racing! both off-road and oval. practice is wednesday nights starting around 4:30 5 ish! thanks for the interest and comments. next years off-road we will be teaming up with tracksides Scotty Ernst to make the layout and create a 1/8th scale track. stock slash and mod trucks are very welcome at the track! thanks guys and hope to here from some of you very soon!
Old 09-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Is there power at the track. Do you water the track?
Old 09-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Tech Initiate

practice is wednesday nights starting around 4:30 5 ish!
WOW I could run over there for some practice after work since I would be coming from Jackson! I better get up early an put the Slash back together

Thanks for the "Heads-Up", Dave!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:39 AM
Tech Initiate

To all at the Rubicon RC park - really enjoyed running on the off-road track last night during Wednesday practice. What great place to meet fellow RC addicts and drive/fly!

Thanks Mike!

Won't make it this weekend but I plan on racing on Oct. 3rd!

Mark
Old 09-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Tech Adept

Chuck, you better show up tomorrow. I want to see your old man skillz on a radio instead of with a Mic in your hand like in BD

I won't have my BL T4 so you don't have to worry about only seeing the back of my truck

It's Friday night and I'm stoked for tomorrow. I have no R/Cs to bring out there but I can't wait to show up and fondle all of everyone else's R/Cs

At some point I'll hold a track record on that track. Just not sure if it will be 4wd mod buggy or mod truggy (oh, the 4s monster will be built). But, I certainly know it will not be 2wd 1/10th mod truck. Those things can't hold their power, once I started snapping off titanium ball studs in aluminum rear carriers I knew I had pushed it too far But, the anti-squad was dialed ;D
Old 09-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Tech Adept

What an amazing day!

The track is even better in person. It is semi technical, but still has the capabilities of pushing a progressive driver.

WE NEED MORE 1/8 RACERS TO FILL OUT THE CLASSES.

Today for the 1/8 buggy class there was one buggy and one truggy and that was it.

For the monster truck class there were two trucks.

The 1/10 stadium trucks had about 5 racers in the classes.

I sure hope that we can get a full class for the buggy/truggy class on Oct 3rd!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jackyl
Chuck, you better show up tomorrow. I want to see your old man skillz on a radio instead of with a Mic in your hand like in BD
I had every intention of being there Jackyl. Even loaded the car up the night before. Then Saturday morning came and I had a bad case of flu. I cant make it this Saturday. Are you guys running on Oct 3?
Old 09-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Tech Adept

I am planning on being there on the 3rd. I have yet to find out what the entrance fee will be as Travis told me on Saturday that Oct 3rd race is a special race (trophies?).

But, as of right now I'll be there. Not sure if I'll have anything to run. But, if I do it will a LSP for the 1/8 buggy/truggy class. Which races seperate from the monster trucks. As long as there is enough of a turn out.

Money is very tight. So, I don't know about racing. But, I will be out there on the 3rd either way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.