Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheese City Oval race March 29th

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default Cheese City Oval race March 29th

Cheese City Extreme R/C will be hosting a oval race on Sunday March 29th.

They will be featuring:

Mini Late Models
Mini Sliders

They will also be offering 21.5 17.5 pan car classes as well to those that are interested.

I'm not familiar with all the rules for the classes. C. Yoder, Genthe and Pkoj will be chiming in.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Ok- All LateModel Racers-Read it and weep, here they are, the Cheese City Xtreme Mini LateModel stk class rules. (Minor Tweeks may be made with the intent for better racing. And will be posted Immediatly).

1- Unaltered Losi chassis only- Original Fglass or Losi carbon upgrade. No grinding or drilling. May remove stk stiffners, Nerf bars, and rear bumper. Must run stk front bumper with foam absorber.
2- Bodies-Stk Losi Latemodel or Mccallister Latemodel only. Windows must remain stk, may alter rear spoiler height.
3- Min Weight is 680 grams, ready to race. (Per cheese city scale)
4- Unaltered 4100 mamba motor only, stk brush motors may be used for new racers untill they are consistantly running over 62 laps.
5- 2 cell Lipo batteries, 1500 minimum to 2200 max mah. Losi, Common Sense,Track Pac,& YA Racing, are the Only Approved batteries. If you are running a different brand they must be approved by the race director and made common knowledge that you are running them. If the battery meets the specifications it will added to the Approved battery list.
6- 0 degree rear suspension blocks may be used. Golden Horizon pt#02919.
7- With the intent of durability, the following Aluminum parts may be used-Suspension hubs, Tie rods, steering linkages, & motor plates. Others may be added to the list if durability issues occur. If any part is considered to be a performance enhancing part it will be outlawed immediatly. All parts must be readily available to the public.
8- Losi Latemodel Rubber tires only. Foam inserts must be used, cannot be glued to the tires or rims. Max dur. of 30. Aft. rims may be used as long as they are identical dimensions to stk wheels. Rims and inserts must be available to the general public.
9-Shocks and springs-stk Lm kit or losi latemodel upgrade shocks only. May use limiters to change ride hight, may use different springs to accommidate your driving preferences.
For now, Thats it!! I hope that these rules accommidate the majority of the racers and give us more of an equal playing field. Peace out!
may have a sportsman stock class that run 1600 nicd stock brushless or brushed ! buy your latemodel that day and race!
may run a lm mod class or pro stock class also! more rules will be posted!
as far as pan cars i would say brl rules! 21.5 and 17.5
mabe a slash oval class!!!
4 or more we will make a class!
hope this helps! any Questions please ask!!

Last edited by cyoder#9; 02-28-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Default role call

who is planing on coming and what class?
Old 03-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

to the top
Old 03-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

what about a money race ? any takers?anybody hello?
Old 03-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Losi Mini Late Models

I am selling both of my Losi Mini Late Models and all the parts for them. I can deliver them to Dubuque, Monroe, Lena, or Freeport and I would knock a little $$ off for a local guy.
Here is the link to them.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ge-motors.html