Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Barnyard Electric Bash this Wednesday! >

Barnyard Electric Bash this Wednesday!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Barnyard Electric Bash this Wednesday!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

nice people here at the BARNYERD.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

It sounds like there are a few salty people out there. Maybe they are ex helpers of the track maybe not. If you are a ex helper then just go away please. I understand you put a lot of time into the the track. It wasn't right that you were asked to leave, but you were. Sometimes things don't work out. That's life deal with it on your own and move on. Quit harboring all this hatred towards one person. If you want to show someone up you rise up and make yourself better than that person. In your case you make a better track. Keep your vision you had and go with it. Now if your a racer that is complaining then shut up. I hate how some racers feel that their input is worth soooo much. It's not. If you were yelled at you probably deserved it. I know racers are what make a track live or die, but no one wants the wining racers that complain about everything. Your also probably one of those people that buy everything from the internet and then complain about prices in the hobby shop. Tracks and hobby shops hate that kind of person. Trust me I do. If you have a problem speak to the manager face to face. Don't slam them from the safety of your computer.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

ok, here it is.....

THE NEXT PERSON TO ATTACK THE PPL RUNNING THIS TRACK IS BANNED FOR A WEEK.....DO IT AGAIN AND YOU ARE JUST GONE........

from what i have seen on this forum these ppl do not need this crap...

if you dont like the place dont go there......

this is the last word on this.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Tech Master

Default Are we still in high school?

You girls posting smack on Barnyard need to grow up and graduate from high school. I am tired of reading your crap!
I have not been to Barnyard yet. Is it just a dirt oval still or has it been changed to a regular off road track with jumps? I like to turn right also
Old 11-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey Chimer,
At the time being we have a dirt oval with a off-road track on the outside of the oval. The off-road track has jumps but no right turns just yet. We're in the process of brainstorming a new off-road track with left and right turns. Hope to see you out at the barn some time soon, come introduce yourself so we can put a face to the name.

Rusty
Track Manager
Old 11-19-2008, 05:04 PM
Suspended

Default hey mr losi your a fag

your the first one gone.....i am sure you will be back....

nice keyboard courage, chicken.....

Last edited by Matt M.; 11-19-2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: bye bye
Old 11-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I see why the Barn got rid of these people I would have too. This is sad...
Old 11-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)
Default re LAST POST

having some fun i can understand but that last post is really insulting.

Last edited by intune72; 11-19-2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: DONT WANT TO SAY NAMES
Old 11-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking soooooo......

WhAtz wItH tHe MeANyNeSs SpEeDY 582 fElLa??? MaD cUz Yor MoM wOnT leT yA hAnG oUt wiTH tHA biG kIdS ? SuMbUdY nEeDs A lIfE !!!! NahNAh
Old 11-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Administrator

next.....
Old 11-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

How was the turnout yesterday? There really isn't a convenient place for me to run my nitro anymore. I'm debating if I should get back in to electrics after about 6 years of nitro exclusively.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Tech Rookie

hey everyone give rusty a break huh!!! that track is great ok he gave u guys who helped with the track a month of free drive! u dont need to diss him ok hes a greak guy he was nice and made a great track! and u offered to help him and u should of stuck with it
Old 11-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default barnyard opening day

YO SPEEDRACER528 AND SAVAGE BITCH.I GUESS YOUR IQ"S ARE ABOUT -1. WHY THE BASSING ON THE BARNYARD. YOU HAVE A BAD DAY OR WHAT. FROM WHAT I HEARD YOU PEOPLE THAT HELPED WORK ON THE TRACK WANTED TO GET PAID AND RACE 4 FREE. ITS A CLUB. SO WHY THE BASSING OF SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO GET GOOD THING GOING. BUT I GUESS YOUR THE PRICKS THAT GO TO THAT SO CALLED TRACK OUT IN JOLIET WHERE IF YOUR NOT A LOCAL PRICK YOU CANT RACE THERE. AND IF YOU DO ALL YOU GET IS TRASHED BY THE GUYS WHO ARE THERE EVERYNIGHT AND THINK ITS THERE TRACK. SO IF YOU DONT LIKE TO NEW TRACK STAY THE HELL AWAY. AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH'S SHOUT.SIMPLE.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rckid12
hey everyone give rusty a break huh!!! that track is great ok he gave u guys who helped with the track a month of free drive! u dont need to diss him ok hes a greak guy he was nice and made a great track! and u offered to help him and u should of stuck with it
Rusty would tell you anything to get you to cpme out there to make a buck off you.
Your a fool to believe anything he says.
Trust me I know.

Dude stay out of it if you don't know the whole deal.
You didn't do any of the work.
We maybe had a about 3 hours of run time in 3 1/2 weeks of busting our humps, so somebody had a place to play.
And then to get asked to leave. Isn't right.
They didn't have a clue how to even make a track. NONE of THEM!
This was not all fun and games.
This was a case of BEING USED!
Now Rusty Thinks he is king. He is still clueless.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)
Default re

bump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.