Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trackside Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2001, 03:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

has scotty decided a date for the summer sizzler. i'm hoping for the weekend of the 23rd. that would rock.
Old 08-23-2001, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

i dont think he has had time.....
Old 08-26-2001, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Hi guys, Sorry I have not posted on here in a while, I have not been able to log on to this site for about a week and a half and it has been frustrating, but all better now. The new place is going better than I could have hoped for. The move went great this weekend and now we are working to get the store all set up. The indoor off road track is really looking good. Today Josh and Mikey were there all day and really rocked on it. We are planning on opening the store next Saturday, I don't know if the off road track will be done, but we will keep you posted. The carpet track is all glued down and is wonderful. We have some finishing touches and painting to do on the retaining wall, but that is it. We will have many more pits than we did at the old store. And more parking. I also have a new guy to do our website stuff, he is learing the ropes with website lingo, but we WILL have weekly updates. and use our website to keep you guys updated throughout the course of the year, it will be a couple of weeks untill he get everything he needs, but it will be nice to have it updated. Thanks to Hot Rod for comming down and helping us paint on Friday, and Erik J. for working very late Friday helping us get the dirt into the track and all set. Thanks guys, If anyone else has any free time this week, and would like to come down and help, we will be working everynight this week trying to get the place ready and we could sure use some help. That is about all for now, if you have any questions, just leave a post. Take care. Scotty
Old 08-26-2001, 09:49 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Hi Scotty,

Thanks for making it to the new forums here. We're all looking forward to coming over to check out the new place in a couple of weeks here.

Let me know when you settle on dates for some of the upcoming events at Trackside as well as the general schedule, and I will add it to the "Events Calendar" we're working on for the forums here. With any luck, upcoming events will soon be displayed at the top of the MARCCA forum page here.
Old 08-28-2001, 07:06 AM
Administrator

great job scotty...i will se how the week goes....but bowling starts thurs...arg...
Old 08-28-2001, 04:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Scotty, If I did not work nights I would be up there to help you out as much as I could. Is there any word as to if the first race is still offroad on saturday? I know he said he was waiting on inspection and all, if you guys know anything please let us know. Cant wait until the place is open its been a loooooong summer and want to smell that paragon again.
Old 08-28-2001, 05:29 PM
R/C Tech Founder

You might need to go somewhere other than Trackside for that... according to what I've heard, Paragon has officially been banned from the new Trackside. Better start stocking up on TQ Blue! No more wintergreen smell...
Old 08-28-2001, 06:02 PM
Tech Champion

Say it ant so.....now what will I do to get my paragon fix.....if this is so then it would be much better for the racing environment, I think I can deal with the Orange smell.
Old 08-28-2001, 06:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Just got my new can of TQ blue last week. Hey Kevin I'll share with you.
Old 08-28-2001, 06:35 PM
Tech Champion

Cool.....Let me know about this weekend.
Old 08-28-2001, 07:41 PM
Administrator

i cant believe it...no paragon.....oh man....good thing i use tq blue....

kevin....i have been telling paul to come on here...you want to tell him too....
Old 08-28-2001, 08:31 PM
Tech Champion

He has a hard time working TechTalk....this would throw him for a loop.
Old 08-28-2001, 10:00 PM
Tech Master

Hi guys, We are going to have our building inspection on Friday it looks like. The outcome of that will determine if we open on Sat. The off road track is looking real nice. Still needs packing, but the layout and jumps are all built. As for the Paragon. It is true, at our new facility, we are not allowing any wintergreen based tire tractions, There are plenty other ones out there that work just as well. I will keep you updated on how things are going this week with the building. You guys will love it. Take care. Scotty
Old 08-28-2001, 10:03 PM
R/C Tech Founder

mr. losi better head over there and give Paul a R/C Tech tutorial! haha

I had a guy from Novak on here last night, he suggested that we start to sponsor a monthly live chat with some of the top sponsored drivers. He said he could talk to Baker, Tossolini and a few other guys to see what they thought. I guess Car Action used to do this but stopped because their site/mag is not quite as racer-focused. I think we have the right user base here that we could support that kind of thing.

I know I, for one, would enjoy it...
Old 08-28-2001, 11:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Do it. Especially if you can get some help getting a hold of those guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.