Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bristol race track

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Ohh... I know this post is like 2 years old but i went there once to try and drive at the track. And there was nothing. And only open 10-3pm on weekdays. Thats sad. Is there any other tracks. Ive been going to S&N Trackside as my main one which is an hour away. Im in Kenosha. I drive up to racine once in awhile
Old 10-31-2011, 03:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by megarallycar
Ohh... I know this post is like 2 years old but i went there once to try and drive at the track. And there was nothing. And only open 10-3pm on weekdays. Thats sad. Is there any other tracks. Ive been going to S&N Trackside as my main one which is an hour away. Im in Kenosha. I drive up to racine once in awhile
The actual hobby shop is closed now too, as of late September. But somebody local bought it and the talk is that they may open a hobby shop in Twin Lakes. No word though on when or where.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:06 AM
Tech Rookie

No way! Twin Lakes is where i go everyday on the day. If they do open one up that would be awesome. Do you know of anyother tracks around the area? Where do you race? Ive been going up to S&N Trackside for awhile and i need to find something closer for those icey winter days. Ive got Hobby Town in lake of the hills that i still need to try out.