Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Track at Harbor Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

finally a proper death match is shaping up!!!!!!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default An announcement for all the Friday Night Short Course drivers

click below for video

Old 04-01-2011, 05:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OTE_TheMissile
click below for video

This "BETTER" be an April Fool's Joke.!..!!..!!
Old 04-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ercwhtsd
.....For now
SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP................

That is the perfect spot(ramped corner) while I can push that earthquake/Tsunami button.....awesome.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default East Coast Bodies

Eric,

I know you have a lot of other stuff on your plate this weekend, but do you carry any East Coast Bodies? I'm looking specifically for the BMW 320 SI touring car body part number 16283123. Or maybe Howard can tell me where can I buy one of these? Speed Passion gave several away at last year's Asphalt Assault in their very generous sponsorship of that event. I finally got hold of one through a trade and then messed up on the paint job. Now I need another and I've never been able to find one for sale anywhere.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Good one dude

Originally Posted by OTE_TheMissile
click below for video

Old 04-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Tech Addict

Default U.S. VTA Nationals

Eric.... thank you for all the "hard work" that went into this year's race.!.!.!

The "banked" sweeper gave us "all" a challenge, the guys that came from...
Detroit, New Jersey, Iowa, Indiana, etc... etc... Great.!.!.!.!.

Just goes to show what a fun class the VTA is...

Thank you to all ths sponsors for the fantastic prizes!

Can't wait to do it again....

But, How about 2 days next year? ......
Old 04-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Tech Addict

Default VTA Nats Pics

If anyone would like to see my pictures from the Nats you can look here...
Just a few from the concourse.....
http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/...pr%202%202011/
Old 04-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Tech Champion

Great show again from THE TRACK....thanks for all the hard work and I had alot of fun, even without even bringing my car there to race. Thanks Kane for the loaner and now you have to switch back to your setting cause I really mess up your car (I really did....just don't ask).

Congrats to all the winner and I can see alot of them has the Speed Passion Love...Speed Passion told the win on both USGT and USVTA class, and well represent on all A-main and other mains. Including my major win on D-MAIN...YEAH.

Videos are uploaded and are waiting for the processing, I will have couple B-mains and all the A-mains up and running here on Rctech via Youtube.

P.S....Pete (Bimmerman) please let Eric knows and he can place the order for you.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Tech Champion

Now the videos

2011 USVTA Scale National - USGT B-Main Final

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

2011 USVTA Scale National - USVTA B-Main Final

+ YouTube Video

2011 USVTA Scale National - USGT A-Main Final

+ YouTube Video

2011 USVTA Scale National at - Mini A-Main Final

+ YouTube Video

And this is the hard one to watch.....but that is racing.

2011 USVTA Scale National - USVTA A-Main Final

+ YouTube Video

P.S....Travis (if you are watching), how come on my Ipad2, the 50 laps video is 12 minutes long. I know Youtube limits now is 15 minutes, but Ipad2 said my video is being too long and has to limit it to 10 minutes....what gives?

Last edited by Solara; 04-03-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Champion

2011 USVTA Scale National - USVTA 50 laps Final

+ YouTube Video
Old 04-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Great Race Eric,
First time we've been to the "Track" great facility and the bank turn was a fun surprise like old school races.

As far as the main well, my main bad luck continues...LOL.

It was great too see some of the guys I haven't seen in a while like Mr. The King and Myron it was also nice to put some names with faces like Howard and Wallstreet.

Thanks for a great race weekend,
James
Old 04-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Couple pics of the new title holders from Saturdays event. Congrats to everyone and Thanks to Eric, Rob and the crew. Come on Karen I know you have more and some better ones.

Last edited by Breezy1; 09-14-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
P.S....Travis (if you are watching), how come on my Ipad2, the 50 laps video is 12 minutes long. I know Youtube limits now is 15 minutes, but Ipad2 said my video is being too long and has to limit it to 10 minutes....what gives?
I didn't know youtube had a limit because I have watched some videos that were over an hour... I guess I never uploaded anything more then 10.

One thing you can do is trim or edit videos before you upload it. I assume the race itself was about 10min.

Just go to the videos on your iPad and when you open that one you should see some bars at the top on both sides of the video. If you move the left bar it will trim from the start if you move the right bar it trims from the end. So as they say "Trim the Fat." Get it under 10 min and post that bad boy. (**Edit I didn't notice you posted it. Guess you figured this out already.** )

A cool app that lets you put captions and other cool stuff in videos is iMovie. You should check that out. You could put some captions and other stuff in videos you make with the iPad. I think speed passion would be impressed with your new found video skillz.

Found out: Youtube has a "mobile" limit to 2gb or 15min. I am guessing that AT&T or Apple has it set to the old limit of 10 or they just don't want you clogging up the tubes. You can upload up to 20gb if you use the uploader from your computer. I did not see a time limit on that. You would have to sync the video to iTunes then upload it from your computer if its longer then 10min.

Last edited by Travis S; 04-04-2011 at 10:25 PM. Reason: didn't see the video up so you must have figured it out.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Travis S
I didn't know youtube had a limit because I have watched some videos that were over an hour... I guess I never uploaded anything more then 10.

One thing you can do is trim or edit videos before you upload it. I assume the race itself was about 10min.

Just go to the videos on your iPad and when you open that one you should see some bars at the top on both sides of the video. If you move the left bar it will trim from the start if you move the right bar it trims from the end. So as they say "Trim the Fat." Get it under 10 min and post that bad boy. (**Edit I didn't notice you posted it. Guess you figured this out already.** )

A cool app that lets you put captions and other cool stuff in videos is iMovie. You should check that out. You could put some captions and other stuff in videos you make with the iPad. I think speed passion would be impressed with your new found video skillz.

Found out: Youtube has a "mobile" limit to 2gb or 15min. I am guessing that AT&T or Apple has it set to the old limit of 10 or they just don't want you clogging up the tubes. You can upload up to 20gb if you use the uploader from your computer. I did not see a time limit on that. You would have to sync the video to iTunes then upload it from your computer if its longer then 10min.
Thanks Travis....the 50 laps main are 12 minutes long, and yes I tried everything on the Ipad but none of them work unless I chopped the 1st 2 minutes out...which I did. I might redo the 50 laps event when I get home, but I doubt I will...LOL

Why Apple still stuck in 2008 time..? (just kidding). And whatsup with that 0.5 megapixel camera...?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.