R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing

Old 02-13-2007, 05:34 PM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default Midwest Nitrocross Titanium Membership ( Free CarolinasRC Gift Certificate )

I received the support package today from CarolinasRC, and I'm running a promotion that I think some of you might like. I will be giving a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the first eight(8) Titanium Membership pre-entries. That's right, not only will you get a great deal on the membership including a free Tshirt, but you'll also now get a FREE Gift Certificate worth $25.00 to CarolinasRC!!

Also, today I talked with a few more tentative sponsors, including Byron Fuels, Xtreme RC Cars Magazine, and BMain Hobbies. Details aren't settled yet, so keep an eye on the Midwest Nitrocross message boards for more details. You can register online here...

http://www.mwnx.com/membership.htm

If you have questions, you can email me at [email protected]
Old 02-25-2007, 07:15 AM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

All eight ( 8 ) gift certificates are now claimed, but online registration is still open for those of you wanting to take advantage of signing up early.