Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
MARCCA Autumn Road Racing Points Series >

MARCCA Autumn Road Racing Points Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MARCCA Autumn Road Racing Points Series

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2001, 03:49 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Yea I think I got the last one, that means Jim got mine and Shaun got none. heh heh

Just call up Docks and tell them to get one on order, I think. They were $49.99 before the MARCCA discount.
Old 10-25-2001, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

i guess i am going to have my work cut out for me this weekend....i wont get mine till at least next week.....
Old 10-26-2001, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Do you think I can call someone and get a new chassis. I remembered on the way home that I did hit something when I was messing around. I am such a dumbass. Andy and I will be there, Marc is still sick. Do you think I can get the MARCCA discount too?

Jason
Old 10-26-2001, 02:37 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Jason which part of the chassis did you break? I think I took off before I saw it. It couldn't hurt to send it back to Losi. Tell them you had it installed for five minutes and it broke. At the very least maybe they'll send you a coupon. haha

What happened to Marc? He's still sick?? Must be the anthrax!
Old 10-26-2001, 09:17 PM
Administrator

JASON...You could trya and send it in...but the fastest way is to order a new one.....docktors has not gotten their first one yet, so you might try scotty....

my shipment has been sent....next week i will have graphite.....cool....erik jensen will be getting me a one way from trackside.....since that is one of the only parts that can not be sent....oh well...with two, i can run double oneways.....ha ha
Old 10-26-2001, 09:23 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Bah... you guys and your graphite... haha

I never bothered to order any graphite parts since I can't even get the frickin' regular ones. That HobbyTown in Rockford must have a better line on this stuff from Horizon than we do...

Matt: Didn't Bob and Charlie get their graphite chassis from Docks? Or did they get them from Scotty? They have had those things since like day one.
Old 10-26-2001, 09:27 PM
Administrator

shane...they got them from trackside.....hey on that mod trips posted on the xxx-s forum....it looks nice, but after you take the shock on and off a few times the ball end will streach and pop off easyer than before...also, it will make changing the rear lower shock angle harder....just my opinion....
Old 10-26-2001, 09:31 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Yea if I ever did it I sure wouldn't use Losi ball ends. But I doubt I'd mess with that part of the car anyway, at least not with my regular shocks, maybe try it out on my second set.

Do you have the Cyrul shocks on yours?

I have tweaked it and tweaked it but your car just behaves so much better than mine. I have tried changing everything in the past two weeks, except for cutting the front shocks, and I don't have 2 degree front blocks. I think my car is set up well, but after driving yours I know it can be a lot better. I am only like 3/10 of a second behind you guys, I need all the help I can get.
Old 10-26-2001, 09:38 PM
Administrator

shane..ya i ordered the new losi .28 shocks...i will see how they compare to the cyrul.....dont so anything till i get them...if they are the same i will sell them to ya.....if not i will borrow you my cyrul ones till you get yours....

check out my responce in the admin forum....speedo just bugs me....prolly a good kid, but damn quit postin crap...
Old 10-26-2001, 09:41 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Yea, Troy hit the nail on the head about the 40 messages in the last hour thing. Speedo did send me a pretty good review of the Yokomo car, though. Now I finally have something to post on the Reviews part of the site...

And one other thing, if you want me to eBay the XX4, remember to bring it on Sunday so I can take some pics of it... and anything else you want to sell... I will put Nick's TC3 up there if he wants also.

Let me know how those shocks go. Maybe my car is a tire issue. I have been running really old Sorex. I need to get a new set mounted for Sunday to see if it makes a big difference.
Old 10-26-2001, 09:47 PM
Administrator

did you drive mine sunday or tuesday??? sunday during racing i had new tires on....28-24....tuesday and suday practice i had old 28-24 on....i cant tell much difference....i will see how the one way helps....i will bring the xx4 and the hpi car....to sell.....night night....see ya later...
Old 10-26-2001, 09:50 PM
R/C Tech Founder

I don't remember when I drove it. I think it was about a week ago, probably a week ago Tuesday. Before I made some changes to mine to try and get it to where yours was.

I am off to work on the front page of the site a bit. Now that we have some more big names and companies on here, I need to figure out new ways to draw people in to the site...
Old 10-27-2001, 06:03 AM
Tech Adept

Hey matt can ya bring my g12 on sunday? I think I might sell it with the car or something. Thanks
Old 10-27-2001, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I broke the chassis on the right side of it, near the battery slots. I was thinking of sending it in but, I really don't feel like waiting for it. I snapped the piece back in place and can't even tell. Marc must have something bad, hasn't been to work since last Friday. Woodward got 2 envelopes with white powder in them yesterday, not sure if it was anthrax or not. Luckly I wasn't in the area where they were opened. That woulda sucked.

Jason
Old 10-27-2001, 03:59 PM
Administrator

jason...how is your tweek?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.