R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Web Links (https://www.rctech.net/forum/web-links-8/)
-   -   Over 700 RC Manuals and Docs In One Place FREE! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/web-links/80385-over-700-rc-manuals-docs-one-place-free.html)

FastEddy 08-09-2005 03:25 PM

Over 700 RC Manuals and Docs In One Place FREE!

I have been collecting RC Manuals on my hard drive for many years and thought I would publish them on the web for everyone to use.

www.RCDocuments.com

This is a free site and I ask for nothing in return except for you to enjoy the convenience of finding what you need when you need it. If you don't find what your looking for on my site and come across it somewhere else, please send it to the address on my site so I can share it with everyone else.

Enjoy!

-Ed

Platinum_Racing 08-10-2005 08:19 AM

Very nice resource, but it would be A LOT better if there were pages to classify and sort the manuals through. There is another site out there who uses a system of bullets. They have an Associated Section, and a Corroly Section, ect...

Either way, I'm sure I'll be using your site a lot, especially seeing as how I have a vintage collection which seems to lack manuals. I already have it bookmarked!

FastEddy 08-10-2005 12:13 PM

I am working on making quick links to each manufacturer. The software I'm using is limited. For now the search box works great. Just type in the manufactures name or a model name or number and it will get you close.

Thanks for your input, its not falling on deaf ears.
-Ed

Platinum_Racing 08-10-2005 05:18 PM

It's nice to know someone out there pays attention! :lol:

FastEddy 08-10-2005 05:38 PM

What?!?! :D

FastEddy 08-11-2005 05:08 PM

As requested I updated the site with some quick links to make it faster and easier to find what your looking for.

Thanks,
-Ed

Platinum_Racing 08-12-2005 11:10 AM

Wow, I think you just finished my new favorite site! With all the vintage cars I have, I seem to lack the proper manuals. This is great!

Team Duratrax 08-12-2005 08:01 PM

Nice site! Are there any manuals for chargers though?

Sean

BrentL 08-12-2005 08:58 PM

what charger do you have, i found one for my pulsar and i see a category for comp electronics so he defently has chargers

FastEddy 08-13-2005 12:34 AM

There are several chargers listed.
The best way to find something is to use the search box the model name or number. Its better to use less then a full name in case its listed with a - or by a proper name.

For my CE turbo 35 i just type 35 and it pulls up everything with a 35 in the name.

If you don't find your charger and go looking elsewhere. Please e-mail the manual when you find it so you know where it will be next time you need it. Use the e-mail addy on the site.

-Enjoy
-Ed

Platinum_Racing 06-20-2006 07:31 PM

I saw someone in the Rookie Zone was looking for some manuals. I figure a nice bump for a GREAT site is always in order. Keep up the good work! :nod:

FastEddy 06-20-2006 10:32 PM

I have over 1200 docs up and going.
Still adding more every week.
Thanks for the bump!

crashnburn 07-23-2006 11:01 AM

Great site! Free bump.... :)