Wiki Posts
Search

Source Racing Products!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up Source Racing Products!

Are you tired of overpaying for cells? Are you losing because you can't afford the top-of-the-line products? Look no further than Source Racing Products!! Each pack is closely matched and more affordable than other producers. These cells have massive runtime numbers, and even better voltage! These cells have their own serial numbers printed on each label just in case you ever rip, scrape, or damage your label, it can be reprinted just for you! Just what you need to get on the podium! Other rematching services are also avaliable. To save yourself time, trouble and money, you can even have SRP assemble the cells for you! For a slight charge, you can even include pre-assembled deans connectors to your packs!

check out www.sourceracing.com or risk losing!

Last edited by BlazinB4; 02-12-2005 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Tech Rookie

i have been using srp cells since september and they are awsome...great performance at a low price...anyone looking for top performance at a reasonable price needs to try these...i have run fusion batteries in the past and these are just as good and alot cheaper priced.

Last edited by 2hot4rc; 02-10-2005 at 06:44 PM.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

TIMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i've been running SRP cells and keeping track of there numbers on my charger and they're running up to about a month old and they're still new

avg. of 2.4 IR
1.173 packs
425 runtime!!!!
peaks at 3735 mAh if charging from discharged
and they're the shiznit

if anyone is looking for affordable high performance packs go to SRP you wont be disapointed
Old 02-12-2005, 07:26 AM
Tech Adept

TIMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i've been running SRP cells and keeping track of there numbers on my charger and they're running up to about a month old and they're still new

avg. of 2.4 IR
1.173 packs
425 runtime!!!!
peaks at 3735 mAh if charging from discharged
and they're the shiznit

if anyone is looking for affordable high performance packs go to SRP you wont be disapointed

ok the other post was on Mike benders username cuz he doesnt know how to log it but it was posted by me originally