Wiki Posts
Search

How to get my movie on iTunes

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default How to get my movie on iTunes

How do i get my movie on iTunes you ask?

Not sure how many of you out there are filmmakers and horror filmmakers at that, but iTunes has opened the doors to independent aggregators to submit and approve movies for purchasing on iTunes, and everyone know that since I tunes went onto the apple TV there has been a massive boom in sales. So if your a movie maker and you dont know what to do then i suggest going to www.budgetdistributors.com before they get swapped with tons of acquisitions for submissions. I think they mainly want horror films for now, but as these outlets grow so will the need for low budget dramas etc.... They also offer movie acquisitions for Netflix and Redbox. But if your thinking "how to get my movie on iTunes" then you need to start will a company that can get it there for you, and watch out for the companies that want to take all of the profit, many companies will tell you that you were lucky enough to get onto iTunes or Netflix, but in reality there making you rental money. So i hope i was able to assist anyone thinking "how to get my movie on iTunes" here and im sure theres not many filmmakers on here but just in case

www.budgetdistributors.com