Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Web Links
www.IndyHobbies.com >

www.IndyHobbies.com

www.IndyHobbies.com

Old 09-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Default www.IndyHobbies.com

I started IndyHobbies.com about 4 years ago. I do websites for work as part of my job and on the side. I was tired of googling my brains out to find hobby sites in Indiana. So, I decided to come up with:

www.IndyHobbies.com

As it grew, I was able to turn it into a launch site so that anyone looking for just about any model hobby in Indiana could go to ONE spot and be taken to the website or websites they were looking for.

Clubs put www.IndyHobbies.com on their sites as do tracks, hobby shops and other groups. You can get to where you are going in only 3-4 clicks!

Since the start of IndyHobbies.com, I've gotten over 15,000 hits! My costs are minimal and I feel like I'm helping others find their hobby.

The other cool thing about IndyHobbies.com is that many of us like SEVERAL hobbies, so this website makes it easy to check out other things.

Spend some time on IndyHobbies. Hope you like it!

Scott

Last edited by IndyHobbies.com; 01-06-2012 at 12:36 PM.