To: Website Owners - Traffic to your site

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bantomon

To: Website Owners - Traffic to your site

Old 07-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default To: Website Owners - Traffic to your site

So after starting my own website about a month ago, i was wondering how to drive people to my site. So i started with Google Adwords (dumbest thing ever) and was getting charged $2 a click. I new it was that much and didnt think about my daily budget which was $150. I checked back the next day and i had spent $300 somehow! It must have been the timing of day i did it. But i didnt get a single sign up. I learned the hard was about having a good landing page and stuff. I have become very educated now about driving traffic, SEO, and all that stuff.

Anyway, after much research and many fake traffic drivers i found one that was actually real trafficunit.com I spend $80 and got 15 sign ups. Now if your into marketing, thats not a bad lead rate.

So if you looking to drive traffic as a part of working on your SEO i wanted to let you guys know that i had good luck with www.trafficunit.com

Total invested to find the one that worked $1,000 - you welcome for the heads up.

Last edited by DiZzYNaTiOn; 07-20-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi,,,
The packages offered are quite Good but can you please told me the method you use to drive traffic.I only want white hat methods no black Hat.The prices are reasonable.
KristenBrown likes this.