R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Web Links

Old 01-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up New RC Site/Community

Hey everyone. I am in the process of putting together a new RC website. I would really appreciate it if you all would come over and check it out. Please feel free to sign up. I am actively recruiting Admins and Moderators to help me out with the place. All admins and Moderators will receive an @rcgods.com email address. I am not trying to take anyone away from this site however I do want to expand the wealth of information over the internet. We are set up with a few distributors, putting together an online store that should be operational soon. When you come by please give me any suggestions you want as I am open to all. Please check out my site rcgods.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Jason (RCGods.com)
RCGods.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Tech Rookie

Exclamation JASON*RCGODS====HACKER

Check it out-
I just spoke with rush*rc-gods the owner of RC-Gods. Turns out that his server was DDOS attacked yesterday evening from numerous Road Runner accounts in Florida and a few proxy servers. Guess who's IP is at the top of the Road Runner account list!
JASON*RCGODS :

Here is a sample of the log file which contains about 15 of these every second for about an hour before rush noticed something was going on:

70.125.0.1* - - [07/Apr/2011:19:47:52 -0500] "GET /forum.php HTTP/1.1" 404 0 "http : // google DOT com" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C)" Notice the 404 error on forum.php

This is the same IP the so called member BOO signed up to RC-Gods with. This account was being used by JASON*RCGODS. If you look at rcgods(been there since Jan2011) and then go look at rc-gods(which has been there for over a year) you can see a very big similarity between the sites! This guy all but copied rc-gods and is now calling it his own!

DDOS attacks in the U.S. are a federal crime, and this guy is DONE!!!!
Rush at rc-gods is PISSED to say the least.

It would do RCTech good to pull the BAN HAMMER on this guy!
RC Universe already did!
m411b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
Tech Rookie

A couple things that I would like to add here, not that it matters. It seems judgement has been cast already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m411b View Post
If you look at rcgods(been there since Jan2011) and then go look at rc-gods(which has been there for over a year) you can see a very big similarity between the sites! This guy all but copied rc-gods and is now calling it his own!
Yes, I created my site in Jan 2011, I had never heard of that crap site you claim I have copied, If I would have known that place ever existed I would have not chosen a similar name. Also, In Jan. 2011 when my site went live, the other site was down and had been for months. And if you go to the other site, there is a post that is dated 03-27-2011 04:29 PM titled We're Back! The reason I am pointing this out is to show that there was no site for me to copy when my site went up. Secondly, why would I copy a site that only has like 20 or so members? Here is something to look at while accusing someone of copying, look in the keywords of your site, my domain name is used in there just as my catch phrase "RCGods dot com" is used in there as well. That tells me you are trying to get your site to list in search results that my site also shows up in. When your site came back from the dead it was nothing but a forum with only a few actual threads to post into, you had no home page, you had no news articles. My site from day one has had this, but then your site poped up one day with a front page and news articles, then you guys created more topics to post in with similar titles to mine. Looks to me like you guys are trying to copy someone else.

Quote:
DDOS attacks in the U.S. are a federal crime, and this guy is DONE!!!!
Nope, not me. I am above childish games like that. I don't have time for drama with POS sites that want to fight to try to show dominance on the internet. However I do have a small bit of information for you just to try to help you calm down. DDoS isnt illegal in the US, Not when no other computers are being compromised. Sending a flood of unsolicited webpage requests would not cause unauthorised access or modification, as the server was set up for the purpose of receiving webpage requests. If the case was that someone had DDos'd you while useing something like botnet, or an army of infected computers, it is then illegal as the infected computers were victims of unauthorised access or modification.

Quote:
Rush at rc-gods is PISSED to say the least.
Rush has my email address, if he thinks I did this why hasn't he already said anything to me about it? We had open lines of communication and were emailing one another. I would love to hear from him about all of this. Actually, [b]m411b[/] Why don't you just email me? You claim that Boo and I are the same person on my site when one of us lives in Georgia and the other in Florida its not really possible. But this is something that I do know, you (m411b, rush, and Lee) whichever one you want to be are all the same person.

Quote:
It would do RCTech good to pull the BAN HAMMER on this guy!
RC Universe already did!
Do you really have to come to other forums and beg them to ban me? Really? That my friend is a sign of desperation.

Now something that Rush stated on his website.....
Quote:
However, this does not make it OK that we have members starting sh*t on other forums!

SO HEAR ME NOW; IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE MEMBERS, AND I FIND YOU, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM RCG FOREVER!!!!!
Why are you still here doing it? Because you are the same guy and you won't ban yourself from your own forum.....
RCGods.com is offline   Reply With Quote