Search

Come out and support us at R/C NUT'S_______Thanks rctech

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post Come out and support us at R/C NUT'S_______Thanks rctech

Come out and support R/C NUT'S http://rcnuts.forumotion.com

Its basic for now but we'll be improving it little by little, We need your help to make it successful. Thanks everyone, Hope to see you there!

Thanks to rctech for letting us post on there great site!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down

Wow these guys graphite07 and 440dakota and 440dakota-swinger kid are backstabbers. Anyone will see when they join they are backstabers
Old 01-31-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

They even used the same forumotion that i used wow. You could of at least told me you where making your own site! All talk you guys are. You join my site i make you a mod then you take my ideas and run with them. Real class act. Toledo ohio
Old 01-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down

HEY IF YOU LOOK AT THE DATE, I HAD THIS SITE MADE WAY BEFORE YOU DID SO DON'T COME ON HERE YELLING LIKE YOUR MOM DOES!

YOU SET ME AS A TEMP MOD.... WOOO WHOOO

OUR LAYOUT IS DIFF SO I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT E-REVO 1/16
Old 01-31-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 440dakota
HEY IF YOU LOOK AT THE DATE, I HAD THIS SITE MADE WAY BEFORE YOU DID SO DON'T COME ON HERE YELLING LIKE YOUR MOM DOES!

YOU SET ME AS A TEMP MOD.... WOOO WHOOO

OUR LAYOUT IS DIFF SO I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT E-REVO 1/16
Yelling like your mom does that makes sense! Anyways i mad you a temp-mod for this reason i had a feeling after i read your conversation with your brother! But i gave you a chance. And i can change a date on my site too so i really dont care. You could of maned up and at least told me that you were making your own site! Shows your character. Just power hungry moderator or temp-mod what does it matter its all about R/C all you care about is saying your a administrator or a moderator. Whatever man im not gonna argue im just telling people my experiences with you and to beware of your shisty self.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down

And its pretty sad when you and your shisty brother backstab me because i put you as a temp-mod. You dont even know anything about R/C i was helping you out!
Old 01-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

You talked so much crap to my brother so why do i care what you think! NO ONE talks to my brother that way so thats why i went and made are own site. You told my brother some dumb stuff... Its a brother web site, Its done rite.. ARE WAY!
Old 01-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Your brother ran his about me not getting anything done when DRS or 8sclae racers was gonna make me administrator so i could get stuff done. And he talked shit to me saying im probably being lazy playing xbox with dsr. And look i spent 8 straight hours on my website today and it looks and is set up way better than your website. THere is not even a comparison. So maybe he should of shut his mouth because he talked all the shit first! Im in cleveland BOY
Old 01-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by E-REVO 1/16
Wow these guys graphite07 and 440dakota and 440dakota-swinger kid are backstabbers. Anyone will see when they join they are backstabers
Hey Mr. Revo we first and foremost are not backstabbers... you guys started making a site and well in two days not a thing was done. Also seeing as how both me and my brother both have made deals on the forum selling and buying stuff on here we don't cheat people or Stab them in the back. Also why bring graphite into this? If you have a beef with me send me a e-mail and keep the trash talk off this site. Yeah you may have Jamescam on your side since he has something against me and also Jamescam stop sending your stupid PM's it is old already.... grow up. That's the last I want to here of any trash talk on here because unlike you both my brother and I don't want to piss off the moderators or get banned since this is a great site with SOME cool dudes that go out of there way to help you out.

Also Marco Thank Robert (Fermanracer) for me because he is one cool dude that got me going with the whole brush-less stuff and well love it now and can't wait to get some more.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

This thread is going nowhere