Search
Like Tree1Likes

RC Parts Made in USA

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by whipnet
And Novak makes some great product too! I own some myself.

A side note, the American companies that do not qualify for this list get plenty of heat and pressure from me to change their ways. Not that they are going to, but they are hearing it from me.

And yes, I am aware of that California lawsuit by that NON US CITIZEN against Castle and other companies a couple of years ago. The guys at Castle are still devastated. So for the record I think CC stuff is top notch even though they are not on the list.

Wait...what lawsuit? I Googled it and I couldn't find anything. I guess I'll try Bing now.

OK Bing helped. I guess Castle got sued for claiming their products are Made in the USA and theysomehow didn't meet California's law that defines what exactly "Made in the USA" means.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Well, I don't know any of the details about those lawsuits but it sounds like just another money grabbing lawyer running amok in CA.

But then again, if they were putting made in the USA stickers on stuff that wasn't made in the USA, then they deserved to get sued.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

CC uses a few parts in their manufacturing (which is done here) that are not made in the U.S. I will keep my comments about California and their lawyers to myself.

JConcepts added today.
http://www.rccoh.com/rc.companies/jconcepts/index.html

Old 10-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Uhh, I though J concepts stuff was made overseas...?
Old 10-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DANE_TRAIN
Uhh, I though J concepts stuff was made overseas...?
Not according to JConcepts. Florida.

Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I buy Castle for two reasons, they manufacture their ESCs here and their customer service is some of the best you'll ever experience in theis hobby. I understand that their CM motors are made in China, that's why I can buy a brushless motor for only $70. I have two Sidewinder combos and they've been great.

A few companies on the list go way back to when I first got involved in RC25 years ago. That says a lot about a company that can survive in a world where everything is outsourced globally to the lowest bidder.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Team Gonads (TGN) added.

http://www.rccoh.com/rc.companies/tgn/index.html

Old 12-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for sharing
Old 12-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

RC Product Designs 100% made in the USA. the Company started off in Dearborn, Michigan(the home of Ford Motor Co), and now is located in Portland,Or.

www.rcproductdesigns.com
Old 12-13-2009, 07:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks for keeping this list. I'm much tighter with money than I used to be. When I do spend I like to keep the money in my own nation whenever possible.

Glad to see at least one manufacturer of kits. (Caldera) That 1/12 scale looks sweet too. 1S Lipo friendly, and a built in spot for the transponder.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by liquiddog
Thanks for keeping this list. I'm much tighter with money than I used to be. When I do spend I like to keep the money in my own nation whenever possible.

Glad to see at least one manufacturer of kits. (Caldera) That 1/12 scale looks sweet too. 1S Lipo friendly, and a built in spot for the transponder.
Great, that's why I made this list. Glad you find it of use.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Fullforce RC added.

If you would like to have your company added, please PM me or contact me via rccoh.com

Thanks again guys!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Lightbulb Kimbrough Racing Products

We have been manufacturing R/C Car parts since 1980. Making us one of the oldest R/C Car Companies continuously owned by the same owners in the U.S. of A. We started with Servo Arms and Tire Horns. In 1981 We introduced our Servo mounted Servo Gear Savers, and of this date we have sold more then five million of them and still counting. We began molding precision Spur gears in 1982, and are still selling thousands of them every year. Check us out at "Kimbrough Racing Products.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chuck Kimbrough
We have been manufacturing R/C Car parts since 1980. Making us one of the oldest R/C Car Companies continuously owned by the same owners in the U.S. of A. We started with Servo Arms and Tire Horns. In 1981 We introduced our Servo mounted Servo Gear Savers, and of this date we have sold more then five million of them and still counting. We began molding precision Spur gears in 1982, and are still selling thousands of them every year. Check us out at "Kimbrough Racing Products.
Great to hear Chuck!
If you PM all of your company's info, I will add you to the list.
http://www.rccoh.com/rc.companies/made.in.usa.html

Thanks

Old 02-26-2010, 09:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chuck Kimbrough
In my opinion, you guys make the best spur gears and servo savers in the market. Period!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.