R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Web Links (https://www.rctech.net/forum/web-links-8/)
-   -   DONT EVER GO TO RCJUNKYARD (https://www.rctech.net/forum/web-links/287917-dont-ever-go-rcjunkyard.html)

THEMAXXINATOR 04-06-2009 11:50 AM

DONT EVER GO TO RCJUNKYARD

Hi everyone i WAS a member of rcjunkyard till i was banned. heres the story..... I had worked a deal with another member for a trade about 200 bucks worth of stuff for his mini hpi carsss 2 of them well we worked the deal and were gonna mail on the same day well i did my part and mailed my stuff on the date we agreed on and got the tracking number like agreed upon well 3 days later i get an email asking if i mailed yet i said yes and i gave you tracking number well he hadnt shipped yet. the next day i ask. his answer cant yet real busy next day no answer next day well i cant find box yet next im getting what did you send again come on man you know what i sent quit playing in the mean time im checking usps the box has arrived. i ask him you gonna send or what oh i did man just wait. you got a tracking number? no just wait it will get there. now let me tell you i have called this guy and he explained how sweet these cars are how they are ready to go minus tx and rx and they had hopped up orion motors and escs and so on you all know whats out there. well this saturday i get a little box and im thinking in my head how small is 1/18 scale. i open the box there is 1 car in peices an unnammed motor and no esc no motor no nothing and the frame is tweaked beyond repair. so heres how i get booted from rc junkyard which i think is a load of crap and if any of you are members the mod that booted me is richard please complain for me. i had posted a scammer alert for this member and i had astricked my cussing like this is f*&^ you know not really spelling it out and the mod gets on there and heres his post

Originally Posted by RC jUNKmAN
Pls do not cuss on the board.. or I will ban you.

Thx,

Richard

so i mail him back and say thanks for the threat but someone just stole 200 dollars from me and dont you think you might cuss a little too if you were in my shoes. I had said that your threats dont do any good what are you gonna do for me one of your members stole from me your gonna ban me i said if thats what gets your stuff hard go ahead im not in the best mood to be threating me.

so his reply after not telling me to cuss is and i quote "Hey buddy you want to be a smart *** ...fine...

have a good life."

so how is this helping me? is this the way you run a site? is this the a mod is supposed to help someone? i think its plain wrong and childish!

Lightin' 04-07-2009 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by THEMAXXINATOR (Post 5647885)
i had astricked my cussing like this is f*&^ you know not really spelling it out
so how is this helping me? is this the way you run a site? is this the a mod is supposed to help someone? i think its plain wrong and childish!

What is "plain wrong and childish" is thinking you are bypassing a site's anti-profanity rules by astricked my cussing like this is f*&^" and trying to defend your actions. If you want to get treated like an adult find an adult way to get your point across without using curse words and getting booted for arguing with the site moderator. Buying used stuff off a message board is a crapshoot at best, but thinking the site owes you something on a deal YOU made is just wrong. You might have got a raw deal on the deal, but your actions afterwards and result were no one's fault but your own.

MDB 04-07-2009 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lightin' (Post 5651870)
What is "plain wrong and childish" is thinking you are bypassing a site's anti-profanity rules by astricked my cussing like this is f*&^" and trying to defend your actions. If you want to get treated like an adult find an adult way to get your point across without using curse words and getting booted for arguing with the site moderator. Buying used stuff off a message board is a crapshoot at best, but thinking the site owes you something on a deal YOU made is just wrong. You might have got a raw deal on the deal, but your actions afterwards and result were no one's fault but your own.

For once, I agree with you.