www.jimmachak.com >

www.jimmachak.com

www.jimmachak.com

Old 02-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default www.jimmachak.com

Hello,

A bit off topic from r/c, have been bodybuilding and racing since the gold pan rc10.... have been visiting this forum for a long time now and finally got off my tail and started posting. I have learned so much from everyone here. This weekend will be racing in the mod. buggy at the Rumble in the Rockies in Denver, CO.

If you guys have time visit my website www.jimmachak.com and drop me a line. I am a web designer and will be creating my own r/c website soon where everyone can have their own page and show off their goods and knowledge with others!!! There won't be a forum just a huge site for all the fellas that enjoy racing and bashing....

thanks.....

Jim Machak
Owner
www.jimmachak.com
Old 02-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi,

My workout philosophy differs from bodybuilding especially on Diet and Injury Prevention.

Diet high in meat => sulfur in meat generates kidney stones and animal fat leads to heart attacks.
Supplements => damage to liver which filters the chemicals out of the blood.
Lifting huge weights => overuse injury to wrist tendons, back pain and joint pain.

Even though, among teenagers, research shows that competitive sports are associated with higher risk-taking behavior (smoking, drug abuse, DUI), it would be nice if they spent their free time in the gym -- building muscles, confidence, self esteem, and getting rid of the hopelessness and passivity that plagues the video game generation.

I've always liked the idea of pumping iron, ever since the movie came out. Have you seen that documentary with arnold sharzneiger competing for Mr. Olympia - Pumping Iron. Wasn't that something? Didn't that type of life style catch your fancy. If you saw the movie. I bet it did. You know, the teenagers probably don't even know what that movie was. Here, you can see the whole tape on youtube or google video. It's very short:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...8&sa=N&tab=wv#

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by HoaRC; 02-06-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Tech Adept

Default Programs

Cool I have a ton of programs available.

I do have to say though that the past two Mr. Olympias are over 40 years old and have had over 25 years of heavy training under there belt with no major injuries... I can probably name about 500 other people who have been training heavy and haven't had any injuries, but then again this is an rc forum so I won't get into all that junk. I personally still squat and deadlift over 500 pounds at least once a month and have never had any joint pain. I have been taking supplements my whole life and my liver enzymes, heart, and cardiovascular system is healthier than 98% of US citizens out there, and I train like a freak.

We call the Pumping Iron movie "The Godfather" ... that movie is very motivational. Times have changed so much since then. We now train smarter and focus on recovery, recuperation, and rest vs. spending a million hours in the gym overtraining. I do have a deep respect for the bodybuilders of the 70's and 80's cause we learned so much from them and really set the foundation of what bb is today. Bodybuilding is a 24 hour a day sport, if anyone can honestly say that they have spent 24-32 weeks preparing for a bodybuilding show without missing any meals, sleep, or training sessions they truly are the elite in dedication, regardless of how they look.

Drugs are in every sport at the elite levels.... although their are some excellent natural bodybuilders out there (I work for the feds so I am 100% natural)...... I don't judge competitors or athletes that choose to go that route at all. Anyone that watches professional sports and cuts down aas use needs to stop watching it and shut up because it is everywhere and is a part of life for pro athletes. If people don't like it then they need to know it will never change, ever, ever, ever. I love sports and don't judge, but then again I train top athletes for a living. It is like comparing a super stock or stock class to the modified class... bodybuilding has natural competitions and open competitions... and on the professional level for other sports the public would be amazed at who is using what (seriously they would be floored). I went through years of hating aas, etc. users and over the past 15 years I just accept that the powers at be can't change it, the public wants bigger bbrs, more home runs, harder hits and better stats, and that it will never change.... so this day in age I roll with the punches, have accepted the fact that people make their own choices (even if they do end up getting in trouble), and that it I admire competitive athletes that bust *ss and stand behind what they preach, right or wrong, instead of living on computers and talkin instead of doin.

Sorry to get off on a rant... I just love sports and truly respect the opinions of athletes that have competed in bodybuilding and are now on NFL, MBL, NHL, and NBA teams in the good ol USA!!! For those that don't compete... if you haven't traveled, trained, practiced, and lived the lifestyle for years and years then.... well.... I guess there is not much to say.... I used to watch NFL games and cut down the athletes that publicly admitted to using AAS, and it took me years and to get to know the top athletes to see where they are coming from. Their world is so much different than ours sitting behind our newspapers, computers, and televisions. I don't condone the use of aas, but I respect all athletes. That is why as a trainer I am always looking for people that want to make a positive change instead of talking about making a positive change. It might be to lose only 5 pounds, or get healthier, lower cholestrol, or train to be the largest bodybuilder on the face of the earth.... I respect the opinions of those that are "in the trenches" getting it done. If anyone on these r/c forums wants to make a positive change in their health drop me a line we can get something together to fit your needs.....plus your track marshalling skills will improve... lol.

Jim Machak
Owner
www.jimmachak.com
Old 02-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Nice web site.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Tech Adept

Default thanks...

Thanks!!!

We are getting ready to create an r/c website... sponsored by no particular company or area... just to let everyone show off their rides, their racing record, or just bashing in general. We will definitely have links though to all the popular sites...

jim