Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Motor Company.........

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2003, 10:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New Motor Company.........

Hello everyone, my name is Greg and I am the owner of a new motor campany called Protech Motors. We will be releasing our new motor on October 15. 2003. This motor is a 27turn stock motor that is designed for all the backyard bashers out there who still want a motor they can race at the track. If you want to run through sugar sand and abuse it on Friday go ahead because when you go to the track on Saturday the motor will still perform at a top notch level. Some of the features on this motor are "Gravin" polished end shafts and bushings, high speed balanced armature, trued comm, zapped magnets, aligned brush hoods, a dyno printout on the can, all motors will include a pair of extra brushes, plus alot more features. These motors will retail for $32.00. If you want some more info check us out at Protechmotrs.com and if you have any questions go ahead and e-mail us we will be glad to answer or help you in anyway, and remeber, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Sorry guys bad typo, the website is Protechmotors.com
Old 11-03-2003, 06:28 PM
rbh
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: New Motor Company.........

Originally posted by G.C.H.
Hello everyone, my name is Greg and I am the owner of a new motor campany called Protech Motors. We will be releasing our new motor on October 15. 2003. This motor is a 27turn stock motor that is designed for all the backyard bashers out there who still want a motor they can race at the track. If you want to run through sugar sand and abuse it on Friday go ahead because when you go to the track on Saturday the motor will still perform at a top notch level. Some of the features on this motor are "Gravin" polished end shafts and bushings, high speed balanced armature, trued comm, zapped magnets, aligned brush hoods, a dyno printout on the can, all motors will include a pair of extra brushes, plus alot more features. These motors will retail for $32.00. If you want some more info check us out at Protechmotrs.com and if you have any questions go ahead and e-mail us we will be glad to answer or help you in anyway, and remeber, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!