R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Web Links

Old 10-09-2003, 03:36 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Nrctc3 Send a message via Yahoo to Nrctc3
Arrow Make Your Servo Work Like New!

I've realised that servos can be repaired and made to work better than new! I'm gonna start doing servo repairs, configurations & re-tuning. So if your servo just doesn't have the torque like it use to, is louder than normal, or just doesn't seem right. Let me know and I'll work on it for you. All you have to pay for is the parts and shipping (No charge for the Labor involved). I'm also accepting donations of broken servos, servos with missing parts and servos that you just dont want anymore. I'll be using them to help others on the price of the servo parts. Please contact me at [email protected] with your questions, or for shipping info.

Thank you for your time.
Nrctc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hitec 5955TG servo work on HPI TF3 Tx? Vrooomvroom Radio and Electronics 2 07-14-2008 04:04 PM
will a digital servo work with a mx-3 fm recever???? me8 Rookie Zone 0 11-20-2004 07:20 PM
Will this servo work with this receiver? Smoke21 Electric On-Road 4 01-01-2004 04:33 PM
**My SICK RC car senior PRANK PLAN! Help make it WORK! There Will be video! fox malone Electric On-Road 4 09-06-2003 02:02 PM
**need Help With New Buggy, Brake Deosnt Work, Is It The Servo?***** RCKID Electric Off-Road 2 07-24-2002 09:28 AM