Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Web Links
new one18th forum >

new one18th forum

new one18th forum

Old 11-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Suspended

i don't know if there is a question in there, or if you're just commenting in a rather lame and childish attempt to trash our site ---- again?
or maybe it's because you're advertising a competing DB to this one in your signature line, but in attacking our own don't realize how really immature it makes you look?
or that there already is a www.andysgraphics.com and you're just angry and playing off their name and riding their coattails and looking for an excuse for your own actions?
or that you're just a punk kid that likes showing off mom's PU, or that you'd do something dumb like turning it into a lowrider so you can try and be cool while listening to rap music.

but we're just trying to keep it fun, provide a troll-free forum, a place that peacefully co-exists without all the trashtalking and BS seen so many places, and a site for everyone that enjoys minis to hang out and talk about them since the old place is dead and gone.

everyone else is stillmore than welcome
Old 11-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

1st of all, you WISH you were competition for my site. We have a REAL board, REAL vendors and have 3 times the amount of people on our site then your little pitty site (which is probably 90% spam bots). We also have more respect on your own block than you do. Look at our post counts, and look at yours... So dont even try to compare my site to your little homo gathering of a site. 2nd of all, AndysGraphix has been around since 1998. AndysGraphics has been around since 2002, so try to explain that one to me on how you think Im riding THEIR coat tails?
Are you to retarded to figure out that using someone else's artwork is illegal? To retarded to figure out that claiming yout the new and improved site of someone elses site is also illegal?? You think that would fly if I came out and said I was the New and improved Coca-Cola and used there own logo?? Think about it dumbass. better yet, go ask your 6th grade teacher and see what she says. You could get into some serious legal problems. And all for just being a lazy, unoriginal dumbass who cant come up with his own name, logo, and to cheap to pay for a real site.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I dont really want to get into this but i feel like i should

Minimac: promoting your site on this thread is useless theres to much immature fights saying the same thing over and over again. you really think people want to come to your site now? were do you get off calling other people immature when you are CLEARLY acting VERY immature.
You also said that he ripped off another companies name, no he made it unique so no one else could copy it, unlike you...
Also, any fight against 4u2nv that you have your not going to win.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Suspended

Angry

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
1st of all, you WISH you were competition for my site. We have a REAL board, REAL vendors and have 3 times the amount of people on our site then your little pitty site (which is probably 90% spam bots). We also have more respect on your own block than you do. Look at our post counts, and look at yours... So dont even try to compare my site to your little homo gathering of a site. 2nd of all, AndysGraphix has been around since 1998. AndysGraphics has been around since 2002, so try to explain that one to me on how you think Im riding THEIR coat tails?
Are you to retarded to figure out that using someone else's artwork is illegal? To retarded to figure out that claiming yout the new and improved site of someone elses site is also illegal?? You think that would fly if I came out and said I was the New and improved Coca-Cola and used there own logo?? Think about it dumbass. better yet, go ask your 6th grade teacher and see what she says. You could get into some serious legal problems. And all for just being a lazy, unoriginal dumbass who cant come up with his own name, logo, and to cheap to pay for a real site.
you were the one that must feel inadequate, because I wasn’t the one that attacked you or your forum
or you’re just a jerk or being an ass.
you can’t have any self respect, or any respect for anyone, to open an uninvited and unbridled attack on someone else and another foru.
are you just plain stupid that you don’t know that artwork has to be trademarked or copyrighted ?
are you8 just plain stupid, or that unknowledgeable about the law, that you don’t know that the words new and improved have been used since the dawn of time.
if you had actually graduated the 6th grade Jethro most of this would have been a lot more clearer.

then again it's painfully evident you’re intent on being a jerk and an ass.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by pinky2252s
I dont really want to get into this but i feel like i should

Minimac: promoting your site on this thread is useless theres to much immature fights saying the same thing over and over again. you really think people want to come to your site now? were do you get off calling other people immature when you are CLEARLY acting VERY immature.
You also said that he ripped off another companies name, no he made it unique so no one else could copy it, unlike you...
Also, any fight against 4u2nv that you have your not going to win.

you too?

do you came here to lecture me about being immature, just so you can appear immature as well?
changing to a name that would be unique unto itself would be original, a lame X in stead of a CS is hardly being unique.

but thanks for the advice
Old 11-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Suspended

DO NO MODERATORS WORK THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM?

that's okay, I finally found the site Adminsitrator's name finally and have PMd him and maybe he'll do something about all the trolls
Old 11-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

wait wait wait no one has trolled.. sorry

and most likely they will tell YOU to stop all this crap
Old 11-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mini_mac

that's okay, I finally found the site Adminsitrator's name finally and have PMd him and maybe he'll do something about all the trolls
or maybe he will do something about you
Old 11-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Suspended

you were the one that must feel inadequate, because I wasn’t the one that attacked you or your forum
you can’t have any self respect, or any respect for anyone, to open an uninvited and unbridled attack on someone else and another foru.
are you just plain stupid that you don’t know that artwork has to be trademarked or copyrighted ?
are you8 just plain stupid, or that unknowledgeable about the law, that you don’t know that the words new and improved have been used since the dawn of time.
if you had actually graduated the 6th grade Jethro most of this would have been a lot more clearer.

then again it's painfully evident you’re intent on being a jerk and an ass.
Go back and read my 1st post and my 2nd post. I stated right off the bat I wasnt bashing you or the site. I was simply wondering if you had taken over the old one18th site or if it had ties to it. I was pretty good friends with the owner of that site, so I was curious. YOU were the one who came and got uptight and started bashing with me, which isnt gonna fly.
You need to relize that you CANT take other peoples work and use it without permission. Theres a reason why you cant go and buy one18th.com or one18th.net.. Because its owned already. Im not sure if you just stumbled upon the logo in google or what but the logo your using is a actual sites logo that THEY created. Again, you cant use it without permission. If you tried to use my AndysGraphix logo, I would have you in court quicker than you could say "Im sorry". You also cant say its the "New and Improved" without there permission again because your using another site (which obviously you have ZERO ties too, otherwise this wouldnt even be a issue) and try to claim it as yours. Thats not right, nor legal. You however could call it One18 or something similar and create your OWN logo, but you cant bite off another site and certainly cant use there logo..

Also you want my honest opinion? If you would have came out with a REAL forum instead of a free forum, you might have had a chance. But with your shitty attitude, childish ways and simple name calling on top of this, your "forum" will NEVER be a hit. If your going to run your own site, you have to sell it to people, and be professional. Respect is huge in this, and with the way your going and how people are looking at you... Your not off to a good start.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Suspended

I would put money on it that the only action that will be took, is against you.. You are the ONLY one who has been out of line here.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
I would put money on it that the only action that will be took, is against you.. You are the ONLY one who has been out of line here.
thats why i had to give up talking on this topic. he was to dumb to realize he started bashing me in the beginning saying i begun the war after that pointing out his attitude to new people on the so called new and improved one18th, making their first a welcome post and saying sup and baning the guy, and removing it cuz he knows hes some kind of lame kid and probably cuz i posted the link on here to it, which theres other's. i cant see how people can even enjoy being ran by this guy, i wouldnt trust him a single bit, let alone sign up and give him my email and ip, etc..
Old 11-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by tyhodge07
thats why i had to give up talking on this topic. he was to dumb to realize he started bashing me in the beginning saying i begun the war after that pointing out his attitude to new people on the so called new and improved one18th, making their first a welcome post and saying sup and baning the guy, and removing it cuz he knows hes some kind of lame kid and probably cuz i posted the link on here to it, which theres other's. i cant see how people can even enjoy being ran by this guy, i wouldnt trust him a single bit, let alone sign up and give him my email and ip, etc..
Other people wont either.. Thats why most topics have like 5 or 6 posts.. Im guessing the "forum" (if ya even wanna call it that) will be dead in the next week or two. Even more than it is already.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

From his forum..

We won't tolerate Trolling or Trolls (you know if you is, and you know if you‘re doing it); you'll find yourself on the ban list quick. If your here for no reason then to start crap with other member's, then just leave now. If you start crap and the person goes back at you, don't come crying to me about it. We don't want you here. Plain and simple. Just because your behind a keyboard doesn't mean you have the right to be jerk. If you're going to spend your time here just shouting down members, stop. It's not your job; if anyone's going to tell someone what's-up it's the mods or the admin. Also, we are not going to delete members who have to stand up for themselves because other people are not mature enough to use a web forum.

CURSING & PROFANITY - An occasional slippage of a curse word is one thing, many of us do it from time to time, but we won't tolerate blatant, or coy, use of excessive profanity -- especially if done so in an attack on another member.

Bypassing the censors only highlights your post and brings them to the attention of the staff. << same here so have fun with the mods about your cursing

hmmm maybe you should follow your rules here, maybe then you would seem like such a jerk
Old 11-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

pretty good rules, dont see why anyone even made the effort to even want to register there. i have noticed its dropped over half of the members thats been online in the 24 hours limit thats set, lol.. i think their realizing its ran by the nazi crew that was probably pushed around as young girls.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Suspended

I gurantee that with it being a free site, over 3/4ths of its "members" are actually spam bots.. Id be willing to be 90-95% of them are spam bots..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.