new one18th forum

new one18th forum

Old 10-31-2008, 08:55 AM
Suspended

Angry

Originally Posted by tyhodge07
without the bs and a paid for site:
nice threadjack ty

yes, if you want to go hang out with the other kids and put up with all the "hai thar" and "waz up broski?" and 8-year-olds clogging up the threads with useless bs and ty's mom forgetting the pay the forum's tab each month by all means..............

if you want to go to a troll-free, spam-free, nausiating ad-free forum where nothing but minis are discussed without all the drama check out http://one18th.proboards106.com/
Old 10-31-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

i tyred the new one18th and it sucks dont waste your time sighning up. its not worth it. i got stuff deleted for no reason

dont bother with it
Old 10-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by teamcarpetfire
i tyred the new one18th and it sucks dont waste your time sighning up. its not worth it. i got stuff deleted for no reasondont bother with it
our members were happy when you left, all the duplicate posts you made and trouble and arguing you were doing. sorry things didn't work out for you

everyone else is still more than welcome
http://one18th.proboards106.com/
Old 10-31-2008, 03:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mini_mac
nice threadjack ty

yes, if you want to go hang out with the other kids and put up with all the "hai thar" and "waz up broski?" and 8-year-olds clogging up the threads with useless bs and ty's mom forgetting the pay the forum's tab each month by all means..............

if you want to go to a troll-free, spam-free, nausiating ad-free forum where nothing but minis are discussed without all the drama check out http://one18th.proboards106.com/
lol, i think your talking about another site. mines well ran and we dont run anyone off or have nazi moderators. thanks for the nice comments, oh and no my mom dont pay for anything i have, im a grown man, not alittle kid. possibly why i have a site paid for for 4 years and you guys cant scrounge up change to even cover for 1 year. also mines very well ad free once you register. if you want to view as a guest and only get half of whats inside thats on you and whoever else.

you also cant "advertise" being drama free, when almost all the posts made on here are about drama thats happened on your "stolen" one18th forum. also, i think you should get permission to use their banner, let alone their name for a site. im sure you havent, and i can check pretty quickly if youd like or i can get you into contact with the original one18th owner so you can ask for yourself.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

heres a good example:
http://one18th.proboards106.com/inde...lay&thread=267

EDIT: it was removed, lmao. pretty funny i think. way to go champ.

drama started by none other than......
i think the point behind this wack nazi ran forum is to have power and feel like a king. maybe u were pushed around and banned on other sites for stupidity and you think this is the way out to turn it on people. reason why your not doing very well

Last edited by tyhodge07; 10-31-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:32 PM
Suspended

lol, i think your talking about another site. mines well ran and we dont run anyone off or have nazi moderators. thanks for the nice comments, oh and no my mom dont pay for anything i have, im a grown man, not alittle kid. possibly why i have a site paid for for 4 years and you guys cant scrounge up change to even cover for 1 year.
it seems very odd behavior for an adult let alone another forum operator to take on an uninitiated and uninvited attack on another adult or forum on yet another forum………. kinda childish actually

but then again it must be pretty embarrassing and have you grasping for straws that after 4 whole years that your own site has hardly any more members than my own after only a month. ROFLMAO

So I guess that explains your desperate acts here.

BTW………I’ve reported your actions to the moderators here, so you won’t be around here much longer either

have a great day
Old 10-31-2008, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Last edited by tyhodge07; 10-31-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Suspended

you can delete and edit your posts, that’s OK I saved it for you
lol, my forum hasnt even gone on a year, i said its paid for for 4 years. meaning i dont pay a dime month to month or yearly until 4 years is up. and lets not talk about taking an attack, i think you were the first with your retarded comments. you even reported me, lol. wow ive never come across a kid as bad as you out of frustration. ill have a good time, considering i wont go no where check things before you try to report someone
also, the original owner of one18th has been contacted about using their images and site name.

all I’ve got to say is that’s very immature behavior for an adult………albeit a desperate one. you really should grow up

I never said a word to you.

you can contact a non-existent site owner all you want but the domain is dead. and in since you haven’t bothered studying up on legal issues, unless images are copyrighted there is complaint to be lodged.

I think the rules here say something about “report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.”…….. all of which you qualify under.

everyone else is still welcome to our forum, we'll do our best to keep it troll, ty, and jerk free
Old 10-31-2008, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

I never said a word to you.

I think the rules here say something about “report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.”…….. all of which you qualify under.
nice threadjack ty

there ya go, thought id help you out, seems you need it. and yea, he's very much still around also, if you remember they were protected and property of one18th.com if you read the rules and such when the site was up. youve been here not even a month and half your posts are smart ass remarks. you seem to start off pretty bad with everyone, i think your mouth wont get you far in life. i was around one18th for many years, i know how it was ran and who by. property is property. atleast keep things legit.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:40 PM
Suspended

there ya go, thought id help you out, seems you need it. and yea, he's very much still around also, if you remember they were protected and property of one18th.com if you read the rules and such when the site was up. youve been here not even a month and half your posts are smart ass remarks. you seem to start off pretty bad with everyone, i think your mouth wont get you far in life. i was around one18th for many years, i know how it was ran and who by. property is property. atleast keep things legit.
again, another mature reply ......... it's sad, really........ really really sad

your mouth and your attacks here have said more about your own character, and/or lack there of than a year of my posts could ever damage my own.

here’s a newsflash for you ………. IT’S NO LONGER UP

the new site IS

Old 10-31-2008, 08:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

why doesnt a moderator just lock this thread becouse nobody wants to hear you act like a immature little kid
Old 10-31-2008, 09:02 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by teamcarpetfire
why doesnt a moderator just lock this thread becouse nobody wants to hear you act like a immature little kid

sorry, but it's really kinda tough because I'm having to respond to whiney, bitchy, immature little kids

now if we could just get the whiney, bitchy, immature little kids to shut up

p.s. you "were" just two days short of coming off suspension......... see ya
Old 10-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

sorry, but it's really kinda tough because I'm having to respond to whiney, bitchy, immature little kids

now if we could just get the whiney, bitchy, immature little kids to shut up

p.s. you "were" just two days short of coming off suspension......... see ya
if you would shut up there would be nomore immature little kids! and i dont car if i was 2 days from getting off suspension
Old 10-31-2008, 10:19 PM
Suspended

just you
DOB: 09/06/1990
too bad you couldn't do us all the favor of acting your age

it's obvious you didn't care, just like I could tell you didn't care during the two whole days you were a member before being suspended
Old 11-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Its obvious that this MiniMac is just a kid. Not only can he NOT come up with his own logo, site idea, and has to ride the coat tails of a site that flopped in the 1st place, he cant cough up the $8 a month to pay for a actual site. Anyone can see by just going to the site, thats its ran by kids, and is filled with immature kids like himself.
Mac, you best bet to actually show some face, would be to just be quiet. The more you talk, the more you look like a moron, which reflects your whole site.. At with it being a free site, you dont have much to go on in the 1st place..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.