R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Web Links

Old 01-07-2008, 05:52 PM   #31
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to xsxracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeB View Post
Who are you to judge the bad and the good in that transaction? Unless you know every little detail from BOTH parties, you have no idea what your talking about.

Madmans items were not horrible, they just wernt 100% accurately described in his description, and Im pretty sure, that Pauls items wernt either. (MF1-MF2 deal)

I think you should stop going around calling someone a scammer unless they DIRECTLY did you wrong in a deal. (NOT indirectly)
I know both side's JeroemB From the very beggining so you need to shut your mouth and get your fact's straight.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #32
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruB.x3 View Post
Hey, I'd be interested in becoming a mod. Your site looks like it has a lot of potential, and I have experience in running/moderating a forum. If you would like some more info, just let me know, and I'd be more than happy to answer your Q's.
Haha just in case you missed that due to your argument
ScruB.x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #33
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruB.x3 View Post
Haha just in case you missed that due to your argument
I saw
Old 01-08-2008, 07:09 AM   #34
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)
Send a message via AIM to MADMAN23

ok enough of you sticking your 15 yr.old nose in someone elses trade, you are an idiot , who blows his mouth without thought, first off the pix he posted to all to see was not the vendetta i sent him , that was a complete lie, and he knows it, second he fried the pack trying to charge it at too high of amps, that pack was just tried before shipping to him , and worked perfectly, second the motor worked great, and third the esc only has to be calibraded to the radio , then would have worked perfect, im sick of people sticking their nose in a trade that was between me and paul, you sit there with nothing better to do than bash someone and know nothing about either trade, his so called mf1, did not come with battery strap, missing bolts all over, missing all the bevel washers for the diff, so that ruined the diff. gear and had to use the so called extra parts, the car he said was used , yes , but not supposed to look like it went threw a war, ..and all he had to say was , i never said it came with that, not to mention all the rtr parts on it , so no longer a real mf1, so sxs shut your pint sized mouth , so you dont show your ignorance...anybody want to see the real truck he sent me , i have pix

WWW.RCFANATICS.NET
http://rcraracing.com/sitebuilder/images/FORUM/index.php

C&D R/C RACEWAY
Team Wicked Racing
MADMAN23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:30 AM   #35
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMAN23 View Post
ok enough of you sticking your 15 yr.old nose in someone elses trade, you are an idiot , who blows his mouth without thought, first off the pix he posted to all to see was not the vendetta i sent him , that was a complete lie, and he knows it, second he fried the pack trying to charge it at too high of amps, that pack was just tried before shipping to him , and worked perfectly, second the motor worked great, and third the esc only has to be calibraded to the radio , then would have worked perfect, im sick of people sticking their nose in a trade that was between me and paul, you sit there with nothing better to do than bash someone and know nothing about either trade, his so called mf1, did not come with battery strap, missing bolts all over, missing all the bevel washers for the diff, so that ruined the diff. gear and had to use the so called extra parts, the car he said was used , yes , but not supposed to look like it went threw a war, ..and all he had to say was , i never said it came with that, not to mention all the rtr parts on it , so no longer a real mf1, so sxs shut your pint sized mouth , so you dont show your ignorance...anybody want to see the real truck he sent me , i have pix

Ok,Re right that and make it shorter because i am not going to read all that lol,.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #36
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Quote:

Up yours, madman23. It's too bad you didn't get the dream MF1 you wanted because somehow you missed the part where I told you that the truck was used. And yes, it is an MF-1. Only the carriers and spindles are plastic, the rest are graphite. The truck might be missing one bolt on the front shock tower but that is it. All the washers are there. I even included new ones in the bag. Keep spreading lies, I hope everyone knows how big of LIAR you are.

Keep convincing yourself that I ruined the "brand new" battery pack that you sent me, that I couldn't use your 2 year old AM radio and that somehow the "almost new" motor you sent me had a ruined comm and burned up brushes overnight. And I would somehow run the crap out of your Vendetta, bend some parts, scratch everything up, take pictures and post them on RCTech and claim that you did it. Yes, that would definitely do me a lot of good.

Even though XSXracing might be a 15 year old, you're acting like an immature 8 year old boy with all this lying. He hasn't scammed anyone on this forum, you have.

Last edited by paulsrc; 01-08-2008 at 11:27 AM.
paulsrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #37
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Old 01-08-2008, 02:29 PM   #38
Tech Champion

paul you are the biger scammer ... i did't even get the extra tire that you said that were included.... and Keep convincing yourself that you gave me a good used truck.. i know a bunch of people that would not deal with you... im not going to say who they are .. i don't want them involed... and how old are you 10

WWW.RCFANATICS.NET

C&D R/C RACEWAY
Team Wicked Racing
Old 01-08-2008, 03:01 PM   #39
Tech Elite

Quote:
paul you are the biger scammer ... i did't even get the extra tire that you said that were included.... and Keep convincing yourself that you gave me a good used truck.. i know a bunch of people that would not deal with you... im not going to say who they are .. i don't want them involed... and how old are you 10
Old 01-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #40
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to JeromeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsxracing View Post
A classic post by XSX (nice whoring btw) ""

I dont see how you can pick a side when clearly you do not even know these people. Either 1 could be lying their a$$es off, be it Paul or Madman, or even both.
JeromeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #41
Tech Champion

im not going to take up any more of your thread .. good luck...

WWW.RCFANATICS.NET

C&D R/C RACEWAY
Team Wicked Racing
Old 01-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #42
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeB View Post
A classic post by XSX (nice whoring btw) ""

I dont see how you can pick a side when clearly you do not even know these people. Either 1 could be lying their a$$es off, be it Paul or Madman, or even both.
lol well maybe i know him maybe i dont..
Old 01-09-2008, 05:03 AM   #43
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Losi Motor Man Send a message via MSN to Losi Motor Man Send a message via Yahoo to Losi Motor Man

Quote:
what reputation do you have .. with 10 post...
All I can say Is that You came from a thread that had a bad topic and you lied al thru that thread. Then you tried to look for anyone or anyything to put it on.

It was his friend that Ran the Vendetta to the ground then re packed it and gave it to paul and then paul dr'red the pick to make you the bad guy. then you say that you only posted it as new cause the rctech site was acting up and it did not let you post it as used . Come on man Own up to what You did You screwed a guy that Trusted you You sold out a fellow rc'er for your own warped reasons. WHY ? thats all I am asking WHY ?

Carpet Is For Vacuums, Dirt is For Men ! ! !

"When you can leave black marks and smoke from the entrance of one turn to the exit of another then you might just have enough power ! "

http://www.armbell.com/losimotoraman/

Last edited by Losi Motor Man; 01-09-2008 at 06:05 AM.
Losi Motor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:13 AM   #44
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Quote:
Didn't get the extra pair of tires? Sure, buddy... What are you going to tell us next, that I didn't include the truck in the package?

Trust me, I would not want to deal with your kind of people either. Anyone who is okay with a guy that passes used stuff as "brand new" has serious integrity issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losi Motor Man View Post
All I can say Is that You came from a thread that had a bad topic and you lied al thru that thread. Then you tried to look for anyone or anyything to put it on.

It was his friend that Ran the Vendetta to the ground then re packed it and gave it to paul and then paul dr'red the pick to make you the bad guy. then you say that you only posted it as new cause the rctech site was acting up and it did not let you post it as used . Come on man Own up to what You did You screwed a guy that Trusted you You sold out a fellow rc'er for your own warped reasons. WHY ? thats all I am asking WHY ?
Seriously, this guy comes up with all the excuses you can imagine. He creates these diversions to take the negative attention away from him because he knows he's wrong. Too bad almost everyone who follows those threads knows what he's trying to do and sees past his lies.
paulsrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:37 AM   #45
Tech Elite

Ok,I think we have done enough bashing on my thread,lol.

MadMan23 and PaulRc hope you 2 can work something out.MadMan23 you need to FIX these problem dude.

I know the truth and i am not going to waste my time anymore with these.
So like i said MadMan23 you need to fix these PROBLEM.