R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Web Links (https://www.rctech.net/forum/web-links-8/)
-   -   New Track in Central U.S. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/web-links/16409-new-track-central-u-s.html)

patelladragger 04-14-2003 08:29 PM

New Track in Central U.S.

RCR - "RC on the River" is a new track based in memphis.

Track is making arrangements to be the only ROAR sanctioned outdoor on-road track in the area.

First race May. 3rd, website and Ambrc coming soon!

Proceed during test Day 4-12-03

FG taking Nice Lines

contact club president Lee Wren at [email protected] for more information.

BigDogRacing 04-14-2003 10:35 PM

Are you guys racing nitro only, or electric too?

Isn't the MSRA club club in Memphis, too? You guys aren't racing on the same days they are, are you?

Good luck- looks like a great nitro track.

kemetpharaoh 04-14-2003 11:17 PM

Originally posted by BigDogRacing
Are you guys racing nitro only, or electric too?

Isn't the MSRA club club in Memphis, too? You guys aren't racing on the same days they are, are you?

Good luck- looks like a great nitro track.

HE SAID NEW TRACK NOT ONLY TRACK. WE RACE ON SAT. BUT IF IT RAINS WE MAY RACE ON THE SAME DAY ON THE WEEKEND.

patelladragger 04-15-2003 05:59 AM

Electric and Nitro will be welcome BigDog. There are several excellent tracks in Region 9 including Finishline, T&T etc. that do a great job hosting nitro and electric - so RCR will follow that model and welcome all RC racers.

Track is not completely finished being built - it's about 80%, but it will be blown and treated on race days so should perform well for everyone.

As of now race days are scheduled to be Saturdays.

RCR is based in memphis but is not really trying to compete with MSRA, which is more a local group focused on electric cars with not much competitive Nitro racing. RCR is shooting to be a larger, regional track and will eventually draw racers in from surrounding area states for events with cash prizes nitro and electric. We hope to draw from regions 3,5,8,6 and 9 for certain events...so Stay tuned.

RCR would love to have you come out and run Bigdog if you're so inclined.

Mike F 04-15-2003 02:12 PM

RCR

Great job fellas. Track looks Nitro friendly, nice and large.

Good Luck.

patelladragger 04-15-2003 03:17 PM

Re: RCR

Originally posted by Mike F
Great job fellas. Track looks Nitro friendly, nice and large.

Good Luck.

Thanks Mike F. The work is not nearly done, there is much left to do to get the level of professionalism we are after - wait till you get a load of the website! But mucho credit does have to be given to Lee, Ed and the other gentlemen who've worked at this. Much progress has been made in a very short time. I can see great things in store for this track. Stay tuned.

Mike F 04-15-2003 03:40 PM

the ball is rolling that's all that matters. Everything will fall into place. Getting an idea from paper to actual form is the hard part and it seems to be accomplished so everything will follow.

Great Job Lee, Ed Terrence and the rest that work on this.

lil-timmy 04-17-2003 05:10 AM

Lee, If ya need help designing some promo stuff holla at me. I can get some good prices on color prints. 12x18 for like a buck.

kemetpharaoh 04-17-2003 03:13 PM

hey tim what are the color prints for?

Mike F 04-17-2003 05:07 PM

for advertisement Lee

kemetpharaoh 04-17-2003 08:05 PM

okay i got you. thanks

JD Crow 04-25-2003 07:34 AM

Schedule & Location

Lee,
Tried to email you, but your address bounced.

Can someone send me directions and schedule for upcoming events? My 1/5 is suffering from Cabin Fever.

JD

[email protected]

littledog 04-27-2003 07:45 PM

Say Lee!!Why don't u post the flyer in here allso??I think that would be a great idea.:D :nod:

kemetpharaoh 04-27-2003 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
FIRST RACE

littledog 04-27-2003 07:59 PM

:nod: :cool: DA MAN!!:nod: :nod: :cool: