Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Web Links
pleaseee help guyz... >

pleaseee help guyz...

pleaseee help guyz...

Old 01-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default pleaseee help guyz...

hello all...

This is Vikrant from India. Am planning to order some of the tamiya rc stuff from an online store. Initially i choose for rcmart but read horrific stories about rcmart and how many were unsatisfied with the service of rcmart. I even have been messaging Masa from rc-champ.co.jp but get no reply from him. Could someone please advice me with a really nice and reliable online hobby store from hongkong or any from asia through which i can get my first tt01.

I hope to get some help out here..

Regards,
Vikrant
Old 01-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Have you looked at Tower Hobbies - www.towerhobbies.com
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...01&FVPROFIL=++

Cheers
Old 01-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

You can try Racing11.com. They advertise on here and are located in Taiwan I believe. I have never ordered anything from them, but their prices look good.

Kevin
Old 01-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Maybe also try www.stellamodels.net. I bought a Tamiya F103GT from them and had no problems at all.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Tech Regular

www.precisionrc.com HongKong excellent service.

I have never had an issue with RCMart though I havent ordered from them recently.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I've been ordering from rcmart for about 5 years. On a regular basis. Never had a moments trouble with them.
Most of my friends order from there too with similar praise for their service.

I wouldnt hesitate to order from them
Old 01-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

towerhobbies.com
precisionrc.com
shopping.rcmodel.hk

so far so good. just some minor delays in some of the orders but otherwise negligible. hths.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

in my opinion, there are no better prices and service on tamiya stuff than RC champ. try again and you won't regret. Only drawback is that you have to deal with them through email and wait sometimes a while, but it is because many of us are ordering..... Everything else is perfect. And there is a bunch of people throughout the world that can backup them on reliability and good service. Check around the forums and you will see only good comments. I'm a converted...

other good fella is andy from hobbymania.com.hk. Very good service as well. Check his forum and drop him an email.

precisionrc and rc-mushroom are also Ok. haven't had any complaints.

rc-mart, I initially order some stuff from them, but shipping is expensive and now, only when I have a bunch of people ordering with me (or is stuff that only they have) I go for it. otherwise, any of the above stores can do it better, in my opinion.

cheers,
Old 01-12-2007, 04:34 AM
Tech Rookie

thnaks a tonnnn guyz...sure the world has come really close with all these helpful forums...i sure will check out all the websites stated by you guyz...

@Inferno
well dude towerhobbies is situated in usa and shipping would be costly for me...i was looking for some hobbyshop situated in asia...anyways thanks a lot pal...

@Birky
thanks dude i sure will check out www.stellamodels.net...thanks again for the concern.

@loopedeloop
i guess you had a nice experience with www.precisionrc.com...i surely will check them out...

@tony gray
dude i was planning to order from rcmart but i started getting skeptical about them as they really dont care about replying my mail and also i read a lotttttttttt negative feedbacks about them...so am scared about them...anyways thanks for the concern...

@rampal
dude thanks a lotttttt for such an explanatory reply...hey are you Indian...your Id Rampal made me think so...once gain thanks a lot for the concern..
Old 01-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

rc-champ and rcmart are the 2 best places. Not sure where you heard the "horror stories" but the folks at both places are great.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Also Try:

Stormer Hobbies
Speedtech R/C
Ashford Hobbies
Superior Hobbies

They're all US based, but all good shops
Old 01-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KevinL
You can try Racing11.com. They advertise on here and are located in Taiwan I believe. I have never ordered anything from them, but their prices look good.

Kevin
Racing11 is in HK, excellent guys and very serious.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

preciscionrc.com

rcmushroom.com
Old 01-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

RcChamp by far , just got my things today. It only took 4 days from them to me

Charles
Old 01-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tt's
@rampal
dude thanks a lotttttt for such an explanatory reply...hey are you Indian...your Id Rampal made me think so...once gain thanks a lot for the concern..

no, I´m not from India.... I live on Spain right now, but I´m from many places, just not for India... rampal is a cartoon from a brazilian cartoonist, Angeli.... my avatar is another one, this one called woodstock ) anyway, it took a while for me to get the guts and order from rc-champ, mainly due the fact you don´t have a website and an "order" to complain at the court or whatever, so basically you trust adn have faith the guy out there will not scam you. Here is where these forums came in, in where you can tell people around your experience, either good or bad or ask for it, as you have done.

and welcome to the board!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.