Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Raceday Hobbies for Team Magic

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

Default Raceday Hobbies for Team Magic

Hello, I am Sam Felish and with my wife Wendy we started Raceday Hobbies. We are an e commerce and track side dealer. I have been in and out of the hobby for the past 21 years. I have helped start clubs and tracks in my years and enjoyed every moment. I try to race in many locations and events as possible and plan a large schedule this year. Don't worry I am in the master class and if they had an older than master class I probably make that too!

We started Raceday Hobbies to be the helping hand tonew hobbyist helping with the best equipment for them to start out with at an excellent obtainable price. Then have the cars and parts for them to upgrade their car to tie in with their increasing driving ability. This is why we picked Team Magic, K Factory, and Hard racing to be a representative dealer.

Our goal is to be your one stop shop for Team Magic, K Factory and Hard Racing. If we don't have a product on our website you want, don't worry, call or email us and we will get the items for you. We have an excellent distributor in Phenix Dist. and works well with all his dealers. He will get the parts for us that he doesn't normally stock! Now you see why we picked Team Magic.

Please visit us at www.racedayhobbies.com when you need cars or parts or visit our setup page for general and specific track stups for the G4S and in addition for the inside scoop on what Team Magic's team drivers are doing to their cars!

Thanks and hope to see you all soon!

Sam and Wendy
Old 01-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

The G4S cars are here! There are pics already in the Team Magic website. When you are ready for the car or need parts look me up!
Old 01-30-2006, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Can you get Team Magic Part #119219-4

TM Formula 8 (F8) Car Bag Special Black Box Set (1 Big, 4 Medium & 1 Small)

This is a plastic box set that goes into their F8 Hauler bag. I have been looking all over for it.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Tech Regular

Can get for you... email me at [email protected]. This would be a special order for you and can get it in about the second or third week of Feb. They won't be back working, due to their holiday, till first week.

Be happy to help you

Sam
Old 02-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

With the help of my distributor, we are getting all of your orders filled. Even if you want something that is not normal stock... saying your normal... just the item isn't...lol... we are ordering it anyway from TM and will have those item in a couple of weeks give or take a few days!

We keep you running on Raceday!
Old 02-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the missle.

hope to see you around the track, still want to see that G4 running.
Old 02-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Geoff_D
Hey Sam,

Thanks for the missle.

hope to see you around the track, still want to see that G4 running.
I have the car Built and just starting to break the engine in. I am going to California for Two days to play with the car and just test different setup etc. It looks cool!