Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Couple quick questions for the VRC staff.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Couple quick questions for the VRC staff.

Hey guys.....Way back in like 2005-2006 or so , I bought the VRC full package and every single onroad track you guys had available at the time. I bought some of the later releases as well and have a pretty good amount of the onroad stuff.

Tonight....I fired up VRC for the first time in like 6yrs. It wanted me to do the update , so I did and everything seems fine. My own brain fart didn't let me play since my Controller is in storage....which I'll pick up tomorrow.

But since I'm an old VRC 3 member....I have to start a new account at the main site? And what will happen if I upgrade to the new version.....will I lose all my tracks , records , ect? I don't really plan on racing online....just at home practice.....will that cost me $8.45 MO? I think with the original purchase plus all the tracks...I'm into this thing probably a good $130.00 - $150.00 if memory serves me right.

I want to upgrade to the new VRC pro and get the offroad stuff going.....but there is a LOT of reading......can you guys break it down for me?

What is the cost of upgrading my VRC 3....to VRC pro , with offroad....if I just want to practice at home?
Old 11-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Nevermind....I think I'm getting it figured out. At least i think I am.