Search

Dear Developers of VRC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Dear Developers of VRC

GREAT job on this game! I saw the ads for the game here at RC Tech, and decided to give it a whirl. I downloaded the free trial. I used the game connector for my Flysky GT3B transmitter, and it interfaced perfectly. I was absolutely stunned that adjusting the dual-rate on my radio actually worked in-game. After some drag-brake settings changes in the game, I got my groove on one of the tracks. I starting turning consistent laps, and could not put the game down! I am still pretty far back in qualifying, but I am very motivated to move up the field!

I have never actually raced on-road, or even raced on any track whatsoever. Your game has me wanting to give some actual racing a shot. This game has the potential to get more folks out to the track, I am walking proof of that. All it took was clicking an ad, and hooking up a very common radio to my PC. Kudos. Keep up the fine work.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Company Representative

Thanks, that's great!