Help

Old 06-15-2017, 05:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Help

Hi,

I'm new to the forums and could really use some advice, I've just rescued my old Fox and Optima from my parent's loft where they've been languishing for 20 years, I'm looking at getting them going again but I could do with some pointers.

Firstly what can be serviced and what would need to be replaced.

Secondly are parts still available for the two of these? I know the Fox has recently been rereleased by Tamiya but parts for the Optima seem hard to find.

Also are there guides to performing the work anywhere as it's been sometime since I last worked on them!

Any advice gratefully received and thanks in advance.
Old 06-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Turbor, I am sure if you look online you will be able to find manuals on both vehicles with a simple google search. As for parts, you may have to look hard for those as, Kyosho has re released the Optima but I think some parts may not be compatible, but I am not 100% sure about this.