Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM 1/8TH BUGGY SKIN

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default SC8 Skins?

Hey IMaxx or Ryno newb here. What would it take to skin an SC8 with your current skins. I know doing a licensed body type thing would be a copywrite nightmare and to expensive to sell. But lots of SC8 guys would love some sort of custom graphic for our trucks. We fellow SC8'ers think that the 1/10th short course trucks are toys for kiddies!!!

Also I just skinned my RC8B with the Kabuki I ordered form you guys. Im lovin it. Ill post pics when im not procrastinating!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by muiz.alias
hi imaxx,

thanks for the info, is that delivery by fedex , is include with the tshirt, or if tshirt will used USPS
FedEx
Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dunnyrc51
Hey IMaxx or Ryno newb here. What would it take to skin an SC8 with your current skins. I know doing a licensed body type thing would be a copywrite nightmare and to expensive to sell. But lots of SC8 guys would love some sort of custom graphic for our trucks. We fellow SC8'ers think that the 1/10th short course trucks are toys for kiddies!!!

Also I just skinned my RC8B with the Kabuki I ordered form you guys. Im lovin it. Ill post pics when im not procrastinating!!!
is the SC8 very popular there? I dont think i have seen more than 3 total the whole time ive been in Cali
Old 02-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default SC8 Skins?

Originally Posted by imaxx21
is the SC8 very popular there? I dont think i have seen more than 3 total the whole time ive been in Cali
I live in Texas and race all around here. We have SC8 classes here and man are they a blast to race and watch. I got to crash and bash with Saxton at the Tumbleweed Classic in Albuqurque last year in the SC8 class. So ya we are starting to get quite a few of em around here. No one is looking for licensed bodies just unique schemes like what you guys offer. Most of the Pro guys ive talked to say that the SC8 is the funnest thing to race. If you ever get a chance to take some laps with one dont turn it down. You'll be smiling ear to ear i promise!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

right on, we'll look into getting one
Old 02-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default SC8 Skins?

Originally Posted by imaxx21
right on, we'll look into getting one
Imaxx that's awesome news! I'll be more than happy to send you guys a new clear SC8 shell to use for layout designs. Let me know.