Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Nice, that looks real good Ryan
Old 05-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Check out Pro-lines New Hole Shot Blogs @ Pro-lineracing.com

INTRODUCTION: Ronda Skelton
Category: Blogging

My name is Ronda Skelton. Well the calendar says I'm 30, I feel like 20, just with 10 years of experience. I guess I'm pretty normal…if you could say anyone is normal I enjoy hanging with my friends and family…. meeting new people… I have a bunch of hobbies like, R/C cars, Bowling, and shopping. As any girly-girl does. I listen to almost any kind of music. I work for a company called Volume Snacks as a merchandiser. I was born in Texas. My favorite color is PINK. Beware; I am a Scorpio….lol

I have been racing in a male-dominated hobby known as: Remote Control cars since I was a very young girl. As you may know, I am one of the few female racers in R/C industry. I was not the first female racer to be sponsored by a major race team however; I was the first to be promoted on such a large national scale. I have become a fixture on the West Coast racing scene during my 18 years as an RC enthusiast. I attend almost all of the country's major off-road racing events. I have a long list of companies who support me with my hobby. Pro-Line, Mugen Seiki, Airtronics, Byron Fuels, Rock Concepts, Upgrade, AVID Bearings,
Pyrographix, and B-MODS.

I've have lived in CA. for the past twenty-five years and have no plans of leaving. I love the sunny California weather, beaches, mountains and the awesome racing. I'm very fortunate to have so many great tracks to choose from and the level of competition is unmatched. It's very common to have 100 plus racers on Saturday night at Revelation Raceway. Many of the nation's top racers battle it out there on a weekly basis. It helps keep me sharp and excided about racing.

I am just simple gal that loves racing of any kind!
Ronda

You can also check out my blogs on my Myspace.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

Location: Bending Corners R/C Raceway(s) 2190 North Canal Street Orange, CA 92865

That's Nice!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

RC Gives Back is a fundraising store with the goal of granting a wish through the Make-A-Wish® Foundation. We are selling autographed R/C (Radio Controlled) memorabilia that has been donated by top drivers, manufacturers, and supporters from across the nation.

As some of may know, a team of five from Pro-Line has been given an opportunity to reach out to children with life threatening illnesses. Inspired by Kingdom Assignment (http://kingdomassignment.com/), the goal of RC Gives Back is to raise money by auctioning off RC related memorabilia that has been signed by professional drivers.

Response has been phenomenal! Thank you to the publications, manufacturers, and especially the drivers who have made this all possible!

We want to take an opportunity to pass along the link to the RC Gives Back ebay storefront. Please feel free to send this link to all your R/C contacts, friends and family.

Here is our store location:

http://stores.ebay.com/rcgivesback

(http://www.wishocie.org/).
Old 10-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Sweet....autographed photos of Ronda for the Hobby Room
Old 10-21-2008, 08:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

ronda i sent you a pm RE: RC Gives back Ebay auctions
Old 07-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Blog Topics

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may know I have a Blog Section on www.pro-lineracing.com I would like to hear your ideas and what topics I should blog about on the site. So let me know your input on this subject?

Thank You,
Ronda Skelton